We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

AceGT500 in tha house ! and apparenly need some help ! (: please.

AceGT500

yo all !

i am new here at tduc

and i got tdu today and i have played it for a very long time and i saw that you can put my favorite car the Shelby Gt500 in tdu :drool: and the real sound aswell! !! :drool::excited:

so i thought imma try this !

BUT ! i have no goddamn idea of how to put sound mods, car mods etc in tdu!

so i wen ahead and made an account here in tduc !

- so i really want the 2010 Shelby GT500 , i saw a dude here made the car and the perfect sound to it but i cant finde link to post it here -.-

, the first thing i want to know .. how the hell do i download the car with the soundmod and put it into tdu ?

HELP PLEASE ?! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

9 times out of 10, sound mods aren't released with models.

You can find the model HERE and the sounds HERE

To make the models show up in game you'll first need the magic map <clicky clicky (Bottom of the post)

Place the magic map in your C:\Program Files\Atari\TestDriveUnlimited\Euro\Bnk folder (Make a backup of the original, though)

Once that's done, download the model of your choice and place the two .bnks into the C:\......TestDriveUnlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules Folder (make a backup of the original files, first!!)

Then for sound mods, download the mod of your choice, and then place the vehicle_audio.bnk file into C:\........Euro\Bnk\Sound Folder. (again, backup the original)

--

Also, Welcome to TDU:C! Please make sure you keep your cussing to yourself and remember. We now own your teeth and any goats you may have come to possess.

make a backup is easily...just create a folder...(u can choose where...like...ur desktop) and copy the files what u will replace...u got it or i need draw? kidding

;P

the magic map is the only one...don't have anothers...download what Mr. spongie told u and all be ok! ^^

FOUND IT ! 1,66 ! :D

- thanks !

let me just break everything down with what i have here ..

i got tdu yesterday, played it today with my logitech g25 (think your fiance has one too ? i dunno) and i played it and i used cheats .. i said that just in case it f's up something ..

but yeah i have downloaded the magic map now, and i cant open it ?

its just a little windows icon ? (btw im a really noob) and says ''Bnk1.map''

what do i do ?

. PRECIATE your help !

(really)