We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP650-4 Roadster

Tool831

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my opinion: i dont like

the wheel its oval and bad finish, and that external orange.. isnt orange, its a beige or whatever else that i dont know the name in english.

if improved that color ( paintable) and fix the wheel, you turn a good mod.

sry, i put it back your old lp640 roadster.

the wheel its oval and bad finish, and that external orange.. isnt orange, its a beige or whatever else that i dont know the name in english.

if improved that color ( paintable) and fix the wheel, you turn a good mod.

sry, i put it back your old lp640 roadster.

I understand the mod isn't for everyone and that some people will probably dislike it.

Just to clear up a few things.

Firstly the wheels are exactly the same as those from the LP640 and the Roadster, just painted black, so I can't see how they are "oval" and badly finished.

Secondly the trim is actually orange and not beige. It may look that way in sunlight but thats only natural.

Thirdly, it is impossible to allow for the orange trim to be paintable as it is a texture and can only be one colour at a time. Yes, it could be changed but it would only be one colour again. I can't see why you would want to do that though because, as z06dude said, it would be completely pointless as it would not be true to the real car.

Anyway great mod Tool. No doubt one of the best interiors I have ever seen and I cannot believe the attention to detail. Even the seatbelt clickers are there! :eek:

@ the queen,

i' dont came here to start a fight, i just giving a feedback. ok ?

The wheel a referer, its not the rins, its that one who we drives the car, and yes, its oval. And the color, if cant be changeable ok, but if they come with a stronger orange, like the interior, that will be very better.

thats all, thx.

the wheel its oval and bad finish, and that external orange.. isnt orange

the wheel its oval and that external orange.. isnt orange :confused:

Those are the same rims as the LP640 Roadster, for me your argument oval rim doesn't hold or

Change your PC man :lol:

For me this mod is almost perfect.

Only small detail, the flashing indicator on the side isn't that of the roadster lp650-4 and by default lp650-4 shift taillights are of poor quality in TDU.

For lights that don't have a problem because I had prepared tail lights for LP640 made by minime 'and look better for me.

Thanks for this mod now i can't wait for the edo competiton ;)

The orange parts cannot be changed, this is only due to the real car as it does not allow this changed either.

So making it paintable would cause it to be unrealistic.

A real buyer of a real version of this car has the CHOICE to get the stripes in any color they want, for a small extra fee of course, that's what happens when you have MILLIONS at your disposal, people tend to kiss the backsides of the rich up one side and down the other.

A real buyer of a real version of this car has the CHOICE to get the stripes in any color they want, for a small extra fee of course, that's what happens when you have MILLIONS at your disposal, people tend to kiss the backsides of the rich up one side and down the other.

U said it :rolleyes:

A real buyer of a real version of this car has the CHOICE to get the stripes in any color they want

Show me an actual real image of one which has been changed, though, from the three LP650's i've seen on Youtube and images people have taken, it's always been orange so, until I see proof, it will stay orange.

Also, sure YOU can say that but where do Lamborghini actually say that themselves? Have you ever tried buying an LP650 and they have asked you "What colour would you like?"

No..

Yeah, it's a limited edition so its only available in Grey/orange I would guess. I'm kind of glad you can't change the colour, I can never match the colour ingame to the one on the real car, but Tool has done it for us this time :lol:

Fantastic mod! :thumbsup:

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/LP670-4_SV/650.jpg

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/LP670-4_SV/6502.jpg

The special edition model will be produced in a limited volume (50 units only), with a Grigio Telesto exterior that combines grey bodywork with a special bright orange Arancio LP 650-4 featured on the front spoiler and sills. The LP 650-4 logo applied to the car's exterior is recognition of the car's increased power. The car features orange brake calipers and a transparent V12-engine cover, which shows off the V12 engine behind the driver.

End of discussion...

Again,great car,great mod.

Tool831 is right

Why would you change the orange with another color . Its like painting a gold watch in black or red or ...

Hope you understand why the stripe should remain orange

Why would someone change the color???

Certain car paint colors just don't GO with Neon Orange.......

And for Tool, take a look at all the pics that can be found of Gold and Silver plated cars, those aren't stock finishing options.

If you're rich enough, you can get whatever paint color or finishing option you care to PAY for, it's all about MONEY. If you have enough of it, you can get a custom one-off version of whatever car you want with whatever color options you want. The Sultan of Brunai was able to get entire cars made custom just for himself, not just the paint color.

Besides which, this is a car mod for a VIDEOGAME we're talking about here, being uber-realistic at this point is just dumb considering some of the stuff you've done previously........