We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari FXX, SCUDERIA SPIDER 16M, F50 GT and more

MTC0316

Here's the massive list that I request, before you go "That's too much to request" I've a reason for such a gigantic list

• Ferrari 430 Scuderia
  • Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
  • Ferrari California
  • Ferrari F50 GT
  • Ferrari F430 Challenge
  • Ferrari F430 GTC
  • Ferrari F430 Spider
  • Ferrari FXX
  • Ferrari Scuderia SPIDER 16M
  • Ferrari Superamerica

This is quite a long list and some of them already exist as mods, but I request them because there's a Need For Speed Shift's new add-on the - Ferrari Racing Series

http://shift.needforspeed.com/us/game-info/FerrariRacingSeries-20100205114007402

previous mods are quite good, but then the 599 and 430 Scud mod we have now are based on Ferrari virtual race game. Which, to be honest, doesn't look right somehow, even though the modders who made them done a great job of importing and improving it into TDU, I must say the model isn't very good or accurate because the base isn't good as the start.

So if anyone who could be bother to make such a mod for TDU, you have my support for sure.

PS. you don't have to make all of them, just make those that you would like to make.