We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Some theme edits and a portal

Sayu

Question

Compliments on the bright and pretty layout. I feel very happy just seeing the site!

A theme similar to This theme.

I need it in colors similar to this.

I just wish it used CSS and not images, if that is possible.

I would also like a top bar similar to the current theme, similar to what is seen here if that is at all possible. Here is a link of some instructions that never seem to work for me. :c

Would it be possible to package it in a mod so I can use it in future themes?

Is it also possible to replace the page you see on http://tabookeys.net/ with a portal or something showing the top posters, member of the month, and announcements?

NOTES:

I have subaccounts so you'll have to make a "switch account" dropdown on the theme edit.

Please help me! PM me if you would like to temporarily join with admin privledges. I'm updating the site from the 10th to the 14th of December so I have a very limited time.

Thank you!

4 answers to this question

first of all, plz provide me a link to ur current site, and attach ur index.css

for the topbar, it is not possible to just use css, the example site uses small image n repeats horizontally

also for the jquery sliding panel, unfortunately i don't have time to do some research about it

and for forum portal, have you try this mod (that's what im using right now): http://www.simpleportal.net/