We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Mercedes Benz E-class E500 Coupe

Tool831

Lol why everyone says thanks only to Tool??

Look closer mate, everyone has been saying "Thanks tool and ken" read the first pages etc, if people say "Thanks tool" I believe they say that due to the fact its released. ;)

By "Custom 'Real' Physics" do you mean the type that I've made or just normal custom physics?

I never use anyone's custom physics and name them my own, Ive been doing physics for mods for awhile now. Why would I just go ahead and take someone's. :oook:

Unless that's not what your saying.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest turbo lag
Look closer mate, everyone has been saying "Thanks tool and ken" read the first pages etc, if people say "Thanks tool" I believe they say that due to the fact its released. ;)

I never use anyone's custom physics and name them my own, Ive been doing physics for mods for awhile now. Why would I just go ahead and take someone's. :oook:

Unless that's not what your saying.

No I didn't mean that. Don't worry. :thumbsup:

Great mod.

oh my god i love this mod it's soo pritty cool

i saw the car lats week it was the amg version with a v12 biturbo inside omy the sound was soo amasing

Yes it's a very nice car, but what you saw was probably the same E500 as this one. Because the coupé still isn't available with the famous 6.2l engine which you also can find in the E-class sedan and many other Mercedes cars.

Btw, Did anyone find a good cam/ik for this car? Maserati Cambiocorsa and Spyker didn't work for me.

wow brilliant mod!!

big thx to ken and tool for their great work! youre amazing

but the car accelerates a bit to slow (think, cause the physics dont work online) and a fine camera position would be nice. :)

little suggestion by the way: i would give the brake lights more LED power. :)

the benz is really beautiful and awesome done by you, tool, but the physics are absolutely fail.

an e-class coupe with the 4-cylinder (E250 CGI) and about 210HP runs 247km/h, all above are regulated to 250 (it can be removed, of course) and your E500 does 210km/h:oook: i mean even a C180 is faster :confused:

I did the physics for the E 350 CDI, I can post them.... 0-(100-kph/60mph):7.5 (0-160/0-100):about 16-17 seconds (Theres a Youtube video that shows thats the actual time) Top Speed: 255. And a little more hard ride than the petrol or gas one... And with the new Diesel sound mod its cool to have the torque of a Diesel.... But may I say Its not a Flyer... Its not that fast.... like the lexus...