We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

General shops overhaul by Carda

Carda

Welcome:

Looking for more textures to work on I decided to start on a general shop overhaul a few days ago.

2962852.jpg

The picture in between TDU-C and Golden Tulip is not connected to TDU-Central in any way, neither is it part of it's shop logo. It's connected to the Free A'dam coffeehouse shop ingame.

Download here:

http://www.filefront.com/15643335/TDU%20Shops%20Overhaul%20by%20Carda-v1.00.zip

How to install:

You need to replace 1 file in 2 banks to be able for this mod to work (again I used Jeffrey BNK editor)

FIRST MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR COMMONWORLD.BNK AND COMMONWORLDDIV2.BNK

(these 2 files are located in \\Testdrive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Level\Hawai)

Inside \\Testdrive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Level\Hawai\CommonWorld.BNK replace the file sf_signs.2db with the extracted file out of my CommonWorld folder: sf_signs.2db (171kb) and save the BNK after replacing the file inside

Inside \\Testdrive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Level\Hawai\CommonWorldDiv2.BNK replace the file sf_signs.2db with the extracted file out of my CommonworldDiv2 folder: sf_signs.2db (43kb) and save the BNK after replacing the file inside

The End notes:

Merci Djey and thanks to Jeffrey for making my TDU modding possible!

Thanks to Iced_Bullet for the great tutorials.

Editor Notes:

My mods are based on the public and free use principle

I will not allow my products to be used in commercial products

I have no problem if you edit my mods and release it for free use IF you give me the credits for origional design.

2963619.jpg

Thumbnail. Added later with photoshop the good old grove street tag to the picture. Rest is untouched ingame. (thanks again to ATI for the splendid anti-aliazing :eek:)

Greets,

Carda