We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Free to good home - Car model.

Nobby76

Hi guys.. Ive been messing about with a few models recently and thought somebody might be able to make use of this model.

Car model in question... the Bat Mobile model from the recent Arkham asylum game :lol: ( its actually the model from the Trophie room )

I personally ripped this model myself so there are no issues with people saying its been stolen from www.etc as i havnt uploaded it anywhere but here. I'm not asking for any credit if you make this into a tdu car (altho if you want to thats cool too ) i would just like to see it happen ;)

A little about the model ..

Model is in 3ds format so it can be loaded into zmodeler.

It has 4 Materials assigned consisting of 10 textures ( color map, normal map and specular map )

I've split the model into some very basic groups already, but you will obviously need to do it properly for tdu.

Those groups are...

• Body ( main car body )
  • Grill ( things like front grills, engine top and hoses )
  • Interior ( the inner cockpit, quite basic inside )
  • Lights ( only a few polygons used for the lights, small lights )
  • Front Left Wheel
  • Front Right Wheel
  • Rear Wheels

The polygon count isn't that high surprisingly, it came from an unreal 3 engine game.

Basic poly counts...

• Main car ( body + grill + lights ) - 10740
  • Interior - 2487
  • Wheels 636 each X4 = 2544
  • Total poly count for model - 15771 polygons.

The poly count is actually way lower than a lot of other car mods done(i know one the dodges from here was around 45,000 poly's ) and the actual model itself is less than 0.5mb filesize, so it shouldn't be breaking any size limits in tdu either :)

Heres one we made earlier... time for a look..

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

And finally a quick image i rendered earlier, so you get an idea what it could look like. Sorry, No the batman figure isn't included in the car model ( altho it is the figure from the game )

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

The rar package containing both the model and all the textures comes to 3.5mb

If you think, you might have a use for it, by all means download it and have a tinker with it.

Have fun.. Nobby.