We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Urban: Toyota Supra Sound Mod

Urban

I saw a vid on youtube and it inspired me to make Drag physics for the Supra and a sound mod also.:lol:

Note!!: metalshredder7's Common.bnk mod and my Turbocharger V1.2 Mod have been used in the making of the video preview.

Bug: Transition between offmid and offlow isn't the best and can't be fixed without major compromises only if I remake the mod from scratch on another bnk's skeleton.

Preview:

[TUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Inspiration Video:

[TUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzAflmLPFgg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzAflmLPFgg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Installation:

1. Just copy clk_55_audio.bnk into Euro/Bnk/Sound/Vehicules

2. Enjoy!

Filefront: Download

Mediafire:Download

Version without BOV:

Filefront: Download

Mediafire: Download

Car Physics: Download

Well read the first post.

Bug: Transition between offmid and offlow isn't the best and can't be fixed without major compromises only if I remake the mod from scratch on another bnk's skeleton.

It will be fixed but I can't tell when. I barely will have time to make the S2000 sound.

ah, can u send me ur physics too? hehe

thanks

If only i knew how. Anyway watch out they are drag physics so the car has lots of wheelspin. I usually play on Hardcore mode with Hypersport aid. Feels closer to reality to me.

Please PM me because this is offtopic.:cheeky:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi !

Im' new, just discovered these TDU Mods ! New life for this game !

Please, what should I do to make my Supra like yours ? Where could I read about this ?

I found a Djey supra physic, but can't load it, and I guess it's not your Drag physic ?

I'd like to have a supra in the game just like the one on your vid !!!!

Thx guys for all thw work !!!! :thumbsup:

Hi !

Im' new, just discovered these TDU Mods ! New life for this game !

Please, what should I do to make my Supra like yours ? Where could I read about this ?

I found a Djey supra physic, but can't load it, and I guess it's not your Drag physic ?

I'd like to have a supra in the game just like the one on your vid !!!!

Thx guys for all thw work !!!! :thumbsup:

first of all wellcome

just go to released models and search for supra,there is 3 or 4 different models from different modders:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...