We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mod and play problem

giannisicilia

hello i'm new here:P

and i have a problem with the mod and play... i can't instal any car with this program it says allways : Current patch can't be installed patch was not applied as a critical error occured please contact the Modding tools support..

i give it adminrights and i have the carpack i dont know whats the issue:sulk::sulk:

thanks for help:)

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, but only with... I dunno... "new" version of installer? I mean, the one, where credits are shown on the right side (like in Tool's Ferrari 599 and Merc E500). I have no problem with previous version of instaler (911 GT2, GT3, Megane, Camaro etc.). Anyone can help?

• 8 months later...
I have the same problem, but only with... I dunno... "new" version of installer? I mean, the one, where credits are shown on the right side (like in Tool's Ferrari 599 and Merc E500). I have no problem with previous version of instaler (911 GT2, GT3, Megane, Camaro etc.). Anyone can help?

the same problem with second version TDU Mod and Play (V1.8)

• 1 year later...

Guys... I think the problem is in patch, which you have... For v1.67 users work older mods and Mod And Play, but for 1.68A and B users only newest installers. Look at "choose game language" in older installers - it doesn't exist in newest mods. So, if you want install older mods, install 1.67 and then (after intall older mods) install 1.68 patch for install newest mods. Easy? ;)

I hope, that I helped ;)

Greetings

MRO'

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Patch errors are not the same, moreover you seem to have installed 1.67d patch once with success on 9.02.2017. Other errors are not critical and only show that you don't have run installers with admin privileges.

Why not installing 1.68b at least ?

You shoud have made a backup of your database regularly (copy Euro/Bnk/Database directory on a safe location before applying any mod).

Otherwise, you should try to install full TDUCP 2.00 patch that is the very latest version. Warning though, full version will reset your database changes.

Ok,man! Once again what do we have:

1.I got problems since i reistall my windows xp (moreover it was after 9.02.2017).

2. I've reinstalled TDU more than 100000000000 times,so I'm not worry about my database

3. patch 1,67 - 1,68 - 2,00 - different toilet same lalalalala -nothing changes - still "current mod can't be installed with modandplay"

as a bonus: after installing vehicles manually i'm losing the logos on a trunk and anoher places

I have no idea what happens,because everything worked perfectly/It drives me crazy:cry: