We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

terzer: Mazda 6 2008

terzer

Mazda 6 2008 1.0

Vehicle replaced: Chevrolet SSR

Converted by: terzer

Credits: 3D Model - Evermotion; Rims - terzer;

My first mod

Luxury Body:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Sport Body (tail lights in silver, spoiler, sport bumper and grill: -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Interior (both bodies shares 1 interior): -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Rims: -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

MORE BRILLIANT PHOTOS, THANKS TO REACT!!!!!

Features:

2 bodies

High Poly Interior

Cock LR

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Working Doors

Working Windows

2 Rims

Realistic physics (well its a little bit faster)

2 sounds (one made myself and modified Sky roadster sound (search it in the rar))

Video Reviews: Both bodies in a race: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMUTM59KerU

Sport body with modified Sky rst sound: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PmolkS9pFc

Lux Body with my sound: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljvM8pr3jyY

Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

Optional Terms of use

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail:[[email protected]]

- You are allowed to edit this modification and it's contents for your own private use [if applicable]

- You are allowed to post this modification on your own site [if applicable]

- If posting a pic using materials from other properties please credit them accordingly ie; Rear Wing from NFS Most Wanted [if applicable]

- Before uploading work by another modder, permission must be granted by the original author

AND I HAVE TO SAY BIG THANK YOU TO OLEG!!!!!!!!

Brilliant, beautiful, congratulations and thanks!!

(One bug, if it's only at me than watch this pointless, so when you choose the color at the car dealer the camera looks on the building's top, like i would wanna see the lightbulb above my head through the sunroof. So I can't see the color at the moment of choosing it, just after. I used the simple sport version istaller, nothing else, have the 1.67 on my game, it may has affect on it, the original Chevrolet dealer is with the Saturn, 1.67 separates them, maybe this affects it. Not a big deal btw, I was just thinking about it to let you know.)

this happens when the car is bigger than the original. sorry it can't be fixed :( (it can, but i have to make the body smaller, witch is not realistic) well, the car is a little bit wider, because when i use the original width, it looks very narrow and there is no proper camera.

nope the hands are not fail, i fixed them (its old photo)

i forget to tell that the physics are for arcade mode, i don't play hardcore. i will make and hardcore mod. Thanks for the screens! For arcade mode, the physics are pretty real. The gear ratios are from the mazda site (i drive mazda 6) and i can say that they are real.

The only other camera, which is good is the default car camera.

You can replace it with other car and import the tdupk file (in the rar) and you can use these physics on other car

Looks very nice, good work! But I think it should replace something a little lower than the SSR personally. ;)

how lower? in height? i use the ssr, because it matches the camera and personally i think not many people drive ssr oftenly

Thank You for the photos! It will be even better for the update!

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

here are the hands. i will search for different camera.

this is the camera from chevrolet cobalt -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

this is from Ferrari scaglietti

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

here is from mercedess cls amg -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- don't mind the body, i can move it back. i think this is it

• 2 weeks later...