We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2005 Pagani Zonda F & 2006 Pagani Zonda F Roadster

Tool831

• Replies 135
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence, but I think that shark's rims look better.

Those aren't even the proper Zonda F rims, those are a retexture of the roadster rims.

It would be pointless downgrading detail/rims etc to something that isn't even correct. No one has got a gun to your head saying you have to use my rims you can always use those anyway. :) It's pointless telling me you think those are better, mine are for the proper car and are the correct rims.

today or tomorrow release ?

Deary me. Give the guy a chance. This is a difficult mod to do and requires a lot of time. It might be done tomorrow it might not but personally I wouldn't be asking when it's going to be done because it puts pressure on the modder and thats not a good thing.

Unfortunately for you, Tool isn't able to churn cars out every day or so sometimes because he has other priorities in life now such as college work which people obviously don't realise.

Reason some cars have it is only where it gets used. Some cars have alot of leather and its hard to sometimes always split it. Also depends on car replacement.

I will say this, I am looking at interior colours for the Zonda's, though I'm not going to confirm that its in. :) I need to get the actual car into TDU first. :lol:

I hope it not bumbyish but I'm still curiose if you set your mind about the interior color feature or not. Theoretical all the red leather could be colorchangeable. But from technical viewpoint I'm not sure if the texture allows you doing so. With is why I ask again.