We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2005 Pagani Zonda F & 2006 Pagani Zonda F Roadster

Tool831

• Replies 135
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i noticed somrthing strange looking at first interior color pic, it looks like Pagani is written backwards, its on the speaker.

Yep that is fixed. ;) I was using the Beta interior for the interior colours testing so there was a couple of bugs. So yes that won't appear on the final version of the zonda.

Ah what you mean?

There isn't no real car images on the first post, that's all ingame? :confused:

no, i wanted to know if the rear track of the zonda in your shots is like on a real zonda? it looks a bit small... i think it should be a bit wider, i hope you get what i mean...

but actually anyone could change that by himself in tdupe...

Zonda F Coupe Released

Zonda F Physics Released

I would like to say though manual installers will defiantly have a hard time. The rims are not replacing the Zonda C rims. I've made a few database changes in the installer. So you may have to take the firont rim file and rename it to the Zonda C's rim in order for it to work properly.

---------

Work will start on the coupe full carbon version.

why in your install rims are for W12?

My installer does this:

1. Takes the W12 Roadster rims

2. Changes the W12 Roadster rims to read the Coupes rims

(Now I have free rims from the W12 left for the Zonda F rims to work)

3. Then the database change installs a new rim set on the Zonda C12S

-----------

I know many people would hate this idea, honestly the W12 Roadster and coupe rims are basically identical so I thought Id take those, this was needed to be done in order to get the Zonda F rear rim and from rim separate.

Features:

High Poly Interior (Including Door Panels)

Dynamic Interior Shadow

Opening doors

Working Headlights (Aka:High Beam)

Opening Windows

Cock LR

Body LR

Dynamic Shadow

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Custom Rims

Accurate Detail

Custom Name

Working Side/Interior mirrors

Custom Physics

(Full Carbon body version)

Custom brake disks

Interior Colours

Impressive!

May i ask what does custom Name and physics mean? Can you rename it in the game or what?

Not really it probally means that you see in game the name "Pagani Zonda F" with is not existing in the game normally. And costum physics means that tool made own physics for that car (with work only offline I guess).

For the interior I'm very happy to see such sweet details. Makes me wonder why not the koensiegg and Murcielago had it too. Anyhow thanks for making colored inteiror here its amazingly beauty to look at.

The car looks also very great and its nice to see the missery of the rims got 'lifted' At last I know now what you did. I'M just not sure with what tool or editor I could change the rim bnk file thats used.

From what I understand so far is that this perfomance editor allow you to edit the volum of the rim but the bnk file definition itself? Well if any editor can do it I shoudl get that as it could help me on perosnal plans.

In any case this looks really nice I'm glad you redid it.