We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

xstreameast

TiMonZa

finally found s'more pics of my dream concept and some specs:L=3840 mm, H=1000 mm, W=2000 mm, wheelbase=2700 mm, front track=1680 mm, rear track=1710 mm, weight=about 1000 kg, 7 cyl engine power=about 180 bhp, top speed=300+ km/h, cx<0.3

I believe that they just randomly search on google and than post it here thinking "omg they will think that I have a more advanced cars knowledge than them."

No offense, that's my opinion. I really bet that you have read other request threads and saw people saying that "the car should exist in a game, or else it's most likely not to be seen in TDU", but you still request it. Knowing that it can't be found in a game or the 3d model is inexistent (correct me if I'm wrong) and it's an extremely ugly car, I would have to say that I really really doubt that it will be seen in TDU ever. And I hope modders won't occupy their precious time with such a car.

well i either can't say it's beautiful, at least not in this variant. after all, it is one of the 1st russian supercar concepts, one of the early design attempts (unknown thing to most of the SOVIET people), and realy interesting technically. here's an article

and hey, i didn't "search randomly", i've been lookin' 4 this car over 10 years! and i never think that i have more advanced car knowlege than anyone else here. i like not just the car itself, but this idea of aerodynamics, so i'm wondering if smb could try to make smt of this kind for TDU. i'm realy sorry if my post seems offensive.:bsad:

I don't like the look of it, but the manufacturer's objective was to create an aerodynamically efficient vehicle. They've done that, so props to them.

It's just the shape which puts me off. And the fact that it's Russian. Which means it's probably fuelled by plutonium.

• 4 weeks later...

well 10x, but i think it's not that good though. there are still many things to be corrected, and i'm a noob in modelling (actually this is my first 3d model), and i need a piece of advice. now i'm reconstructing front fenders (doin'em as separate elements to be attached later with target welding). what i wanna know is if i must either create fender polys randomly and boolean unite fender and body, or do it paying attention to body edges and verts.