We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny, so many people are questioning Ibiza yet most of the people I have spoken to about it who reside outside the UK have never even heard of it let alone visited any of the Balearic's.

It's an Island of dynamic culture and heritage, it also has an image more glamorous than the other islands mentioned here. Ibiza has in large parts changed from the manic atmosphere it once had.

I have to say I really really really hope that they include working indicators this time. That would make the game so much more enjoyable for me especially for cruising. I know many people want that but it's just a waiting game to see if it's actually included or not.

I have to say I really really really hope that they include working indicators this time.

Well they had the light glares, the button to push to have it working (I believe they left it behind in the Xbox 360 manual?) and some other things. They also left behind Mazda and other car files, Handbrake animation, changing radio animation.

So seeing some stuff was taken out of TDU before its release I would guess that those things would be added this time round with TDU2.

It's an Island of dynamic culture and heritage, it also has an image more glamorous than the other islands mentioned here. Ibiza has in large parts changed from the manic atmosphere it once had.

No matter how hard they try, no one can really describe the culture and heritage of one specific place through a game. IMO they've totally failed to present Honolulu's atmosphere in TDU, all those were dead background scenography. No reason to believe this time they'll do a better job on that field. So real culture and heritage of an actual place is not something we may expect in game.

Besides, Mallorca got much more of all that and some more.

What I'd like to see is good old Oahu, more detailed, with any Mediterranean island in addition. That would be more than enough. We all are so much familiar with Oahu, many would love to cruise it again.

No matter how hard they try, no one can really describe the culture and heritage of one specific place through a game. IMO they've totally failed to present Honolulu's atmosphere in TDU, all those were dead background scenography. No reason to believe this time they'll do a better job on that field. So real culture and heritage of an actual place is not something we may expect in game.

Besides, Mallorca got much more of all that and some more.

What I'd like to see is good old Oahu, more detailed, with any Mediterranean island in addition. That would be more than enough. We all are so much familiar with Oahu, many would love to cruise it again.

Go to TDu1 then.

TDU2 will be on ibiza end off. Why cant you people understand this?

The game is probly almost completed and will more than likely being beta tested after wich it will be sent to microsoft.

Go to TDu1 then.

TDU2 will be on ibiza end off. Why cant you people understand this?

The game is probly almost completed and will more than likely being beta tested after wich it will be sent to microsoft.

Wow someone takes this for an offence...:oook: don't see the reason why shouldn't we speculate about the location as long as it's not officially revealed. Photos are from Ibiza, so what? Wanna bet? ;)

Wow someone takes this for an offence...:oook: don't see the reason why shouldn't we speculate about the location as long as it's not officially revealed. Photos are from Ibiza, so what? Wanna bet? ;)

Sure.... A fiver.

And i havent taken offence I just see this speculation brought up time and time again when we know it will be ibiza

i'd also be thoroughly enthused about tdu2 also including oahu to once again drive around. just imagine how the americans would feel without waikiki strip lol.

oh on the private jet - maybe the avatar arrives on a private jet similar to how they arrive at honolulu in tdu1. in which case the pic would be a truthfull representation of the games content.

i am chuffed the game will include ladies knees ;)

Rumours are saying that just like what was said before, that TDU2 will be on O'ahu as well as what we think is Ibiza. Note this is pure speculation so don't get covered in jam just yet.

and What about that the SS that we saw about TDU2 at Hawaii was just a place to test their new things?

Maybe, I really don't know...

;284508']Hate to burst your bubble, but check Thunderhawk's avatar. Its just a promo pic from real life. If it's the same pic, it is a 350Z.

'Course, I might be looking at a different pic, but...

-Leadfoot

That's what I don't get! Why there is a Modified car? Well... Just is my point of view...