We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how hard they try, no one can really describe the culture and heritage of one specific place through a game. IMO they've totally failed to present Honolulu's atmosphere in TDU, all those were dead background scenography. No reason to believe this time they'll do a better job on that field. So real culture and heritage of an actual place is not something we may expect in game.

Besides, Mallorca got much more of all that and some more.

What I'd like to see is good old Oahu, more detailed, with any Mediterranean island in addition. That would be more than enough. We all are so much familiar with Oahu, many would love to cruise it again.

You can't judge it until you see it.. Just wait for the release and check how it's like.

Well let's just hope they "care" a bit more about their players this time. With TDU 1 it was a real pain, I mean, one patch and it took them about a year to deliver that big car pack for PC players. Even xbox players didn't get all the promised cars as far as I can remember.

I think that considering the number of people who have enjoyed playing TDU through the years (and not many games can brag about having such a long lasting life), they deserve a little more care-taking for being so faithful to this game franchise:), mainly with infos and such.

Oh ok, didn't know the details! Nevertheless, this is the kind of thing they should have settled long before launching the game. I guess that's a problem with studios having to ship out games quicker and quicker to meet the demand.

I still enjoyed the game like hell and thank god for mods but all in all the whole thing was a bit fishy to say the least. I hope they make finding friends a bit better because roaming around for half an hour to finally have your buddy pop-up was a pain lol.

Graphics are sick, why 1920 x 1080

why not 1920 x 1200? :( there amazing graphics though

Because that is the standard HD for HDTVs and they probably only have a few working resolutions at the moment. You'll more than likely be able to have 1920x1200 when it is released.

Fair nuff...my bad with the size comparison!:eek2:

I just hope that wherever, or whatever(who says it's going to be a real place) has some nice roads in it!

Also someone msaying how the description maybe hints at customization....i hope that depending on the car, depends on how much you can do it up...as a Focus RS could be given vynals,etc...a Ferrari 430 on the otherhand would be limited to just a rim change, or a simple set of stripes, and any classic would only be allowed power upgrades! just a though to avoide too much NFS?

Also someone msaying how the description maybe hints at customization....i hope that depending on the car, depends on how much you can do it up...as a Focus RS could be given vynals,etc...a Ferrari 430 on the otherhand would be limited to just a rim change, or a simple set of stripes, and any classic would only be allowed power upgrades! just a though to avoide too much NFS?

Yea that's right!

If they got tuners on board like Hamann, Novitec, AC Schnitzer, Gemballa etc then I wouldn't say no to putting a kit on certain exotics. Again this will come down to licensing and how keen the manufacturers on allowing their cars to be kitted.

Changing the wheels and their colours plus lowering the car is the least I am hoping for. :)

If they got tuners on board like Hamann, Novitec, AC Schnitzer, Gemballa etc then I wouldn't say no to putting a kit on certain exotics. Again this will come down to licensing and how keen the manufacturers on allowing their cars to be kitted.

Changing the wheels and their colours plus lowering the car is the least I am hoping for. :)

I can live with them, and hopefully they are around! Although as you said, not everone is going to allow they to have the mods around, mainly a Italian manufacture!(no prizes for guessing). I just hope that they pick the taistfull tuners......One look at Geneava Show will show you what i mean!