We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the most anticipated games in this year I would reckon.. ;)

I for one know I do want it the most! ;)

And that Viper pic, stunning! Hope my PC can keep up when it gets released.. ;)

I like all new features, and I would like to see some serious off-roading, and maybe some Renaults, like Alpine A610, Spyder, maybe Clio Williams, 5GTT and mostly for me Renault 19 1.8 16v Phase I.. ;)

This is going to be epic when it comes out! :)

And tuning? What calster17 said:

Also someone msaying how the description maybe hints at customization....i hope that depending on the car' date=' depends on how much you can do it up...as a Focus RS could be given vynals,etc...a Ferrari 430 on the otherhand would be limited to just a rim change, or a simple set of stripes, and any classic would only be allowed power upgrades! just a though to avoide too much NFS?[/quote']

;)

I like all new features, and I would like to see some serious off-roading, and maybe some Renaults, like Alpine A610, Spyder, maybe Clio Williams, 5GTT and mostly for me Renault 19 1.8 16v Phase I.. ;)

Unless the car list is as big as GranTurismo I doubt there's going to be Renaults and all.

Btw: I hope they still have the Ferrari license..........TDU without Ferraris isn't TDU.

I reallllly hope they still have it....

Unless the car list is as big as GranTurismo I doubt there's going to be Renaults and all.

Btw: I hope they still have the Ferrari license..........TDU without Ferraris isn't TDU.

I reallllly hope they still have it....

Yeah, I know, but hey, a man is allowed to dream and fantasize? ;)

Yip air brake on the SLR and moving rear wings above below their set speed. Beginning to wonder if we should start believing what concept work we have seen. Off road, driving schools, Lamborghini R-GT etc? Only time will tell I guess.

The Lotec - as well as BMW and the Honda Bike - logo was seen on renders for TDU that's why I'm wondering.

And the moving intakes, spoilers, wings etc are known as active aero, something we mentioned in TDU2 needs. :)

Well would be cool to get some rare cars in game, but if is from BMW and Honda? if is like that, is possible that we can expect BMW and Honda?

Thanks ^^ I didn't know how to say it, now i know that is called active aero.

Would have been cool with a little feature mode like... Some drivers are on a parking lot or an open space and one car is going to hit one of the other cars. Then for the car who gets hit has to hit any of the other cars. This will continue until there are no more cars left cause of car damage. The one that is the smartest will most likely be the last man standing and will win the prize (money or the losers cars).

In south of Norway we call it tikken (as in tick someone, if its an english word for it), but its an childgame. Maybe for cars and TDU it could be called Bumper mode.

As my countryman I thought you will be more interested in VW Golf. :D Just kidding on expense of all Serbs. :D

Well, yeah, it's like an icon here, but I don't like the ride in it. I had Renaults all my life, so I'm used to drive in absolute comfort (which Renault has).. ;)

And being almost 2 metres tall, I found Golfs rather cramped and small for my taste.. ;)

Hehe, I understand you, kidding and laughing is the best cure.. ;)

Would have been cool with a little feature mode like... Some drivers are on a parking lot or an open space and one car is going to hit one of the other cars. Then for the car who gets hit has to hit any of the other cars. This will continue until there are no more cars left cause of car damage. The one that is the smartest will most likely be the last man standing and will win the prize (money or the losers cars).

In south of Norway we call it tikken (as in tick someone, if its an english word for it), but its an childgame. Maybe for cars and TDU it could be called Bumper mode.

In the Netherlands we call it the same. In English : "Tag you're it." of course. :D

As for the tuning I hope they don't go NFS on that.

And as for the day/night cycle and the car damage. :thumbsup:

I love donkeys....

What? Donkeys? Me toooo... ;) :lol:

I cant wait to turn the Traction Control off during a storm, and start slipping all over the road...

Seriously, the number of views on this thread is EPIC

That sounds like fun (unless, obviously, you crash into a tree) :lol: