We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't see the reason why they would downgrade to a smaller island.. I mean newer games these days have bigger islands, also with new technology it should be possible.

Then again... The TDU1 ages ago was mainly to suit the Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 doesn't have a large enough disk space. To include damage, weather and all animations. So that could also be a factor.

That's probably the facts but who knows, they may include a group of islands.

Mallorca is about the same size (a little bigger) as Oahu. So they may include Ibiza, Mallorca and Minorca. Games are getting bigger these days so it's not unlikely.

Map: http://blog.willamette.edu/people/klutz/journal/archives/spain_map.jpg (Islands on the right)

I hope so but if Ibiza will be the only island then I will be enjoying that at max too :D

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *Hyper ventilateds*. What do thet mean buy ultra- Limited edition cars mean?

I believe that's referring to the cars themselves being rare and produced in small quantities.

Nothing is fact though.

Wow, i never thought there would a sequel but, here it is and i'm gonna buy it for sure!

But there are 2 things i wish to know..

1. Is there any complete list of all the cars that will be ingame yet?

2. Do anyone know if they are planning to implant Nissan 200/240 SX S13 & Lambo Diablo? I really missed those in the first game.

Greets

/Mange

1. None is known yet, but it looks like we have these so far:

Dodge Viper SRT-10

Gumpert Apollo

Mercedes Benz 300 SL

Pagani Zonda F

Nissan 350Z?(one of the pictures on the website that Woody found is of a girl sitting in a car that looks like a 350Z with Lambo doors)

2. I don't know.

Wow, i never thought there would a sequel but, here it is and i'm gonna buy it for sure!

But there are 2 things i wish to know..

1. Is there any complete list of all the cars that will be ingame yet?

2. Do anyone know if they are planning to implant Nissan 200/240 SX S13 & Lambo Diablo? I really missed those in the first game.

Greets

/Mange

:welcome:

David from MSN here. I see you decided to join up. ;)

As for your queries.

1) No, but hopefully in the next weeks leading up to the release we will here about this.

2) Nah, I doubt it, but you never know. I can see a Diablo being there but I doubt there will be a 200/240SX.

1. None is known yet, but it looks like we have these so far:

Dodge Viper SRT-10

Gumpert Apollo

Mercedes Benz 300 SL

Pagani Zonda F

Nissan 350Z?(one of the pictures on the website that Woody found is of a girl sitting in a car that looks like a 350Z with Lambo doors)

2. I don't know.

I think that I see a Lamborghini... maybe a Gallardo or Murcielago ( Try to check the girl's Black car at the official site)

I think that I see a Lamborghini... maybe a Gallardo or Murcielago ( Try to check the girl's Black car at the official site)

Hate to burst your bubble, but check Thunderhawk's avatar. Its just a promo pic from real life. :( If it's the same pic, it is a 350Z.

'Course, I might be looking at a different pic, but...

Well its Test Drive UNLIMITED!

Ah, but no - it's Test Drive Unlimited 2 - even more unlimited than the first one. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot