We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only concern I have about Ferrari is they will only be on the 360. So PC or PS3 will not have them. This is what has happened to Shifts DLC as Microsoft have the rights to Ferrari.

False

Sony has Ferrari challenge which is a special game totally dedicated to ferrari.

So not sure about ferrari to not be in TDU

Awesome! We will get damage in the game as well. Has Ferrari changed their mind about letting Ferrari cars to be damaged in games? Or maybe there will not be Ferrari? In any case, I'm really happy for that.

Hopefully they will introduce some realism mode instead of the silly "hardcore" mode with moon gravity and ice grip that is in TDU1

Drakolous | 03/03/2010 11:05

3 TSA Points | Member since: Mar 2010

I can confirm that TDU2 will be at Ibiza besides Hawaï. Got some insider information straight out of Eden Studio’s. Past week there were some press at the studio (print only) and soon the embargo will be raisen.

Funny detail, in the game you can also go offroad. The offroad cars aren’t announced yet, but you can count on Landrover and more of those manufacturers

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/03/03/tdu-2-set-on-ibiza/

Drakolous | 03/03/2010 11:05

3 TSA Points | Member since: Mar 2010

I can confirm that TDU2 will be at Ibiza besides Hawaï. Got some insider information straight out of Eden Studio’s. Past week there were some press at the studio (print only) and soon the embargo will be raisen.

Funny detail, in the game you can also go offroad. The offroad cars aren’t announced yet, but you can count on Landrover and more of those manufacturers

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/03/03/tdu-2-set-on-ibiza/

lol "besides Hawaii" either the translation is arse or this guy is talking crap. I'll wait and see.

I wouldn't be too bothered if Ferrari Weren't in game, I'd quite like the 458, but that's pretty much it, The california is rather suited to this kind of game, but I'm not a huge fan, So I wouldn't be disapointed if they pulled out because of damage.

As for the pictures of Ibiza, the size comparison etc in this thread - Thanks, they were a great help in picturing what TDU2 will look like, and :drool: Should be amazing.