We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Burnout has gone down hill bigtime, the very first one was mint, that was the best one they ever made,

There will be races in the dark too, be like nfs in a way apart from in open area, There should be realistic bot cars on there that drive around, instead of same old there should be some racing cars too in the traffic

The only worry i have about damage is that if your just cruzing, or parked in an aera with your friends....someone is likly to crash into everyone!:(

This is't as much of a problem on the PC, as PC player are genrally better people than the average PS3/360 player!(try just cruzing on MCLA with randoms, should be called 'battle cars')

So hopefully they'll have a on/off system, or a system that if someone rams you, they get the damage and you'r fine!

just a thought!:)

Night + bad weather conditions + Ferrari Enzo (300km/h) = A LOT OF MONEY FOR REPAIRS you can bet.

I love it :)

Then i can see in front of me that races will give more profit. Pluss other things, since they say new things are coming into this sequel.

The only worry i have about damage is that if your just cruzing, or parked in an aera with your friends....someone is likly to crash into everyone!:(

This is't as much of a problem on the PC, as PC player are genrally better people than the average PS3/360 player!(try just cruzing on MCLA with randoms, should be called 'battle cars')

So hopefully they'll have a on/off system, or a system that if someone rams you, they get the damage and you'r fine!

just a thought!:)

...or maybe they'll have a function like in Carmageddon (anyone remember the games?), where you hold "Enter" and the car builds it self back to normal :D

xD holding Backspace button you repair your car lol

As long as it doesn't change every 24 MINUTES like Burnout Paradise etc...

Lol but you can modify that, like, real time ( it depends on what time is it in real life, or every 30mins or 12 hours)

Look at TDU, how long does a day rotation take in that. Anyone know?

It changes like each 7 hours aprox

If they put the Damage and the cycle of day of Burnout Paradise will be awesome ( or Midnight Club Los Angeles)

TDU2 Officially official = Me finally signing up to the forum:thumbsup:

Only did about 30k Miles in TDU1 so no veteran but I only got my xbox about 2 years after they came out.

I hope Ferrari are still in the game they should be. They're rollable in Forza so damage shouldn't be a problem and they're to be damageable in GT5 if GT stays true to its word about having damage.

If Ibiza is the new Island I'll be a tad dissapointed as it doesn't look to have the sheer distance to fly around nor the epic mountain passes nd winding roads of Oahu.

Hopefully I'll be eating my words :) Please have the R32 Golf in again!

MCLA has an alright cycle time but it would be good to be slightly longer, plus don't forget in the original concept art some challenges did actually show a time of day/night that it was going to be run in or perhaps you needed to wait until that time was upon you.

In fact how good would that be if at certain times of the day different challenges showed. Would make for a more individual progression between players rather than just everyone following the same pattern somewhat.

MCLA has an alright cycle time but it would be good to be slightly longer, plus don't forget in the original concept art some challenges did actually show a time of day/night that it was going to be run in or perhaps you needed to wait until that time was upon you.

In fact how good would that be if at certain times of the day different challenges showed. Would make for a more individual progression between players rather than just everyone following the same pattern somewhat.

That would be good obviously it would need an all showing menu to select from so people could finish off the final few challenges.

I'm hoping the cycle will take a few hours so you can absorb the life and changes. The lighting of city spaces are going to be good to just sit and watch and fly by!

Most importantly for me is that when on a server everyone is in the same conditions iirc on TDU1 some people would encounter dusk style sun and others on the same server wouldn't. Its got to be synchronised especially with wheather. I don't want to be struggling to keep up with friends because its raining where I am. Bring on the raining windscreen visibility!

iam just wating to see how Night time will affect the inteior of the car, it would be cool if all the gauges light up, and they are like sensord so it lights up when it turns dark, and gauge lights turn off when its bright. i can wait to see how that will turn out along with the weather...

Yes i know but will be a bit unreal... i mean, if you are with someone driving at night, and you disconected from there and you go with another one you see the afternoon light. Do you understand my point? ( I know im contradicting what I'm saying, is just that I thought it a couple of mins later after I read your post)

A good idea, would be if the time is the server, i mean, if at the server country is night at real life, well, inside TDU2 will be too. That would be perfect, real and without problems of crash or get an error while you are driving.

If Ibiza is the new Island I'll be a tad dissapointed as it doesn't look to have the sheer distance to fly around nor the epic mountain passes nd winding roads of Oahu.

Hopefully I'll be eating my words :) Please have the R32 Golf in again!

I think Ibiza would be a good place! It looks bigger(although i'm just looking at google maps here) and the place has more styles of buildings from diffrent times peridos(is that just me who thinks that'll be good?) and it means there can be difrent sorts of cars! Such as more Hot hatchs! :) but beeing in europe would mean that US muscle cars wont fit in as much....but its a game in the end!

In fact how good would that be if at certain times of the day different challenges showed.

It would be good! Having a night only races would be more challenging, expically on some of the twisting roads! If Ibiza i guess the Hitch Hiker missions would be replaced at night by taking a paryted out person back to there hotel?

And to solve the Day/Night online problem...do what Burnout Paradise does....the time goes by what the host has selected!