We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Urban: Audi TT, S3, VW Golf R32 and others Sound

Urban

Credits: EA Games

I am pretty astonished about how accurate the VR6 sound from NFS Shift is.

NOTE #1: This sound mod is suitable for any Volkswagen/Audi car with VR6/V6R engine.

NOTE #2: In the making of the preview video, Turbocharger Mod V1.2 from HERE has been used.

Sound quality is a little low.

Preview:

[TUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Comparison:

[TUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Z8hc8Lp_Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Z8hc8Lp_Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

[TUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Installation:

1. Just place tt_cpe_qs_audio.bnk in Euro/Bnk/Sound/Vehicules.

2. Enjoy

If you want to install it on another car, just rename the file like the

original file you want replaced, and replace.

Filefront: Download

Mediafire: Download

Please comment and rep if you like it.

And enjoy ofc.:thumbsup:

:oo

the sound of that TT's engine sounds kind like my dad's A6 V6 engine..

But the VW R32.. i dunno if same engine than tt but i think it sounds more like your mod.

The TT in interior view, the real video sounds kinda like my dad's V6. the R32 might have diferent engine dunno but it sounds more like your mod. but the real tt video, in eexterior sounds a bit like your mod

nice work :)

sounds extremely similar to fifomaniak's however,

but i think yours is slightly more refined =]

this is going on my A3 and TT, i don't care about which engine which has in this case, with these two i know they're capable of having V6's, so they're gonna get one :cheeky:

nice work :)

but i think yours is slightly more refined =]

Slightly?...fifo's one has unpolished transitions and the "off" samples not synchronised with the "on" samples. These are the reasons why I did it myself. If I was pleased with fifo's one, I wouldn't have done it.

No offense and please see my point.:)

:oo

the sound of that TT's engine sounds kind like my dad's A6 V6 engine..

But the VW R32.. i dunno if same engine than tt but i think it sounds more like your mod.

The TT in interior view, the real video sounds kinda like my dad's V6. the R32 might have diferent engine dunno but it sounds more like your mod. but the real tt video, in eexterior sounds a bit like your mod

Your dad's A6 probably has the same VR6 in the TT.

Great sound Urban :)

Slightly?...fifo's one has unpolished transitions and the "off" samples not synchronised with the "on" samples. These are the reasons why I did it myself. If I was pleased with fifo's one, I wouldn't have done it.

No offense and please see my point.:)

i see what u mean mate :) i forgot about the transitions :rolleyes:

Guest turbo lag

This is bloody brilliant mate, one of the most high quality conversions I've heard so far, there's absolutely no heard of transition sound in this mod, it's great, keep it up! +Rep. :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...