We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cadillac Sixteen - just an converter needed

Cadillac sixteen

hi there,

ive been extremly busy in the last time with getting permission of the Cadillac Sixteen model from WR2:

cadillac_16_victor_ding.jpg

just thought it would be not that bad to bring this fabulous-hyper-ultimate-luxury sedan (dammit, bit my tongue and it hurts really bad) to TDU.

Like i said, permission had been guaranteed and it needs just an modder to complete it

polys:

-Main model: 29968

-Wheels: 6572 per wheel (arent that necessary cuz TDU actually has some nice one)

-Driver: 12740

-Dash: 34220

someone interested? just write my an pm if yes.

^Lol a Caddy still rocks car? They would rock if they actually made it, but for the past 15~20 years, Cadillac hasn't made one car that has caught my attention apart from the Escalade. The only real cool Caddys are the old skool ones, but thats just my opinion. However I must say, that new XTS looks very decent. And I don't mind their new CTS Wagon. Hopefully in this new decade American cars will dominate again :D (At least in America, its so annoying how there are more Japanese cars here than American ones).

In Addition it would also been nice if they made the Cien. this two where nice show cases. but I ask me always why do you spend millions on developing a concept car when you then put it in a museum? Could have used the mass amount of research n development on something else.

What me maks me wonder, how did Eden's Sixteen handle in XBOX TDU? I know this cars speedometer goes up to 400 km/h and that it has an 1000 horse power. That a nice numbers but the car it self looks more like a XXL SLR. (Like sayed befor a car build for best luxery not for ridign very fast. Yet I wonder how it would handle n stuff in the Xbox counterpart.