We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2007 Gumpert Apollo

Tool831

• Replies 109
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks really cool but could I request to Tool to please menton also what camera Swap he uses for his installer like in older realses? It helps for bodyspawing to know the camera that is suggested to use.

Thank you.

He's never going to do that, he's going to try to control what people do as much as he possibly can, and that includes trying to force you to use the installers as much as possible......

He's never going to do that, he's going to try to control what people do as much as he possibly can, and that includes trying to force you to use the installers as much as possible......

Not this crap again... Geez...

Dude, if you don't like it, don't use it. Tool ain't forcing you into using his mods and I'm guessing that at this point, he's kinda wishing you wouldn't anyway (I know I would). And stop thinking it's your right to demand things as if you're paying for them. You're getting all this stuff for free, so I guess the least you can do is cope with the modder and put the mod where he tells you to.

so I guess the least you can do is cope with the modder and put the mod where he tells you to.

We're not living in the dark ages of TDU modding anymore, we can now modify the cameras, IK sets, ride heights, gearing, pretty much everything to do with putting the mods where ever we want to, even going so far as to make the crappiest cars in the game equivalent to the best, there's no reason to deliberately try to block bodyswapping anymore.

And I'm not DEMANDING anything, you Tool Fanboys need to learn that, he's Human, not a God, stop worshiping him.

i don't know how anybody can stop me to bodyswap a car. if want i can do it. the bnk-s are separate files, you can copy-paste the physics instruction, its easy. if you want to see what camera is used, install the physics mod only, open the car in tdupe, see what camera is used, uninstall it and you are ready. i also think, that there is too little information for the mods.

We're not living in the dark ages of TDU modding anymore, we can now modify the cameras, IK sets, ride heights, gearing, pretty much everything to do with putting the mods where ever we want to, even going so far as to make the crappiest cars in the game equivalent to the best, there's no reason to deliberately try to block bodyswapping anymore.

And I'm not DEMANDING anything, you Tool Fanboys need to learn that, he's Human, not a God, stop worshiping him.

Its a shame that you are so closed minded to think of yourself or how things work for you. You call all the people who like his work and APPRECIATE it "fanboys", worshippers etc etc. However there are other words to describe these people, such as "Appreciative, grateful, thankful etc" that he takes the time to put these cars together for them. He may not do things the way you want him to but he has given back to this community many times over. I saw first hand the hard work it takes to get my cars to this game and its a lot of work that would drive me crazy. So hes given back what have you done for it besides piss and moan?

We're not living in the dark ages of TDU modding anymore, we can now modify the cameras, IK sets, ride heights, gearing, pretty much everything to do with putting the mods where ever we want to,

Then what your problem.. :lol: If you can do that then manually install and use the tools to fix the issue you get. Really I just dont see the point in you modding TDU if everything you post to me is negative or complaints. Sorry.

Seriously if I could make a installer or something to just block you from getting the mods Id use that.

I dont block body swapping I use a installer is all, the installer is to make more features to make the mod seem like it is added to the game, so that way when you install you dont have "TVR Sagaris" while driving or finding someone online with a crap name.

Also installers allows me to fix bugs such as rim size, also making coupes on convertible fixable. Also installing camera swaps and IK's so that way new people to modding can just "click" install

So kurgan I am so sorry you want new people to modding suffer and dont know the slightest thing to suffer and miss out on a mod.

Released:

Only Filefront links for the time being due to my internet being slowed down, until I believe tomorrow.

Also Please note due to missing brand 'Gumpert' it has not been added, I will be waiting for djeys community patch which includes that. So it avoids conflict.

Great mod again! You managed to get great textures! :excited:

Can you fix the bugs, or are they difficult to fix? Head is sticking out of the roof and the hands go inside the wheel when you turn the wheel, and I think that it's because the driver sits like little bit cramped inside. Could new IK or Camera fix that?

And also the windows don't wind up or down, is it meant to be like that?

Thanks very much for the great mod again!

Guest turbo lag

Trust me, the set camera is the only camera which is even half decent. I tried almost every possible camera, and that was the only one possible. IK of course I can't comment because I didn't try that. The camera wouldn't do that anyway, it's the IK.

---------

Please try the Maserati MC12 IK.

Tool you have released a great car, very detail i like it a lot, i don´t understand the point of those discussion about the bodyswap, tool is a modder he release a superb car , you just have to thank him and after that substitute for the salleen s7 if you want.

I love it:thumbsup:

Yes there is... There are idiots who use that ability to change all those settings in online mode... And most of it is considered cheating.

I'm not worshipping anyone. I'm respecting someone's work, which is different, since I can't do it myself and is more than anyone can say about you. You barge into threads, being rude as hell, talking as if you're always right.

As far as I can tell, modders optimize their work for the cars they put the mods on. So why should we put them on other cars? It even makes it easier for people that just started modding TDU, since they already know where to put the mods. I, for one hand, only know how to camera and IK swap on Modding Tools and never learned to do the rest, since most of it is considered cheating in online mode (which is the mode that almost all mods are for)...

If you don't like how the modders do their work, you can always do it yourself. Since you're so good at it and all... At least that's what I get from all of your "constructive criticism", since the day I registered here up until now.