We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2007 Gumpert Apollo

Tool831

• Replies 109
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Kurgan: I body-swap 95% of my mods to other cars, and I have no problem with any of them right now, I actually plan on body-swapping this car on the Koenigsegg CC8S or Edonis. ;) The only problem is when the rims are shared between 2 cars, or a car requires a different Front and Rear rim file.

And it looks great Tool, especially the interior!

damn! now i'm in trouble. doin clean install of tdu gold did nothing good for me.. now i get this

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

any other Tool's mod installs perfectly.. if i change bnk files of sagaris manually the camera cockpit still goes left..

it seems i can't drive it like any other car - from internal position.. =(

log says "Exception spotted: Unable to create edit task on BNK file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Akella Games\Test Drive Unlimited Gold\Euro\Bnk\Database\DB_FR.BNK"

why the hell db_fr?.. why not db_us..

71 challenger was installed properly and also had physics data to db.bnk to write.. can't understand..

• 3 weeks later...
    what is the camers and the IK? btw thanks Tool for the car.

You'll need the latest TDUMT 1.14 and patch 1.68a to properly get the right cameras for this car.....

Lotus Elise Cockpit Cam

Alpha Brera Cockpit_Back Cam

Diablo Hood Cam

Sagaris Hood_Back Cam

Sagaris IK

I've gone through 30 or so car mods so far getting all 4 cams and the IK's set right, only 90+ left to go. I'll post the list when I'm done.

i don´t think this sound is realistic, maybe it´s the same engine, but they put it from 420HP to 650 and above, so tell me one car which has got same engine sound after some so radical replacement...

I never said it was a totally "realistic" sound.

And it's easily possible to bump a large V8 up another 230 horsepower over stock and make it sound quieter than normal, the turbos (powered by the exhaust gasses) deaden most of the exhaust sound.

After watching a half dozen videos of the real car, the real sound is quite frankly BORING. It almost sounds like a sedated diesel engine

I tried a few other sounds that more closely match the real Apollo sound, sounds originally made for the Koenigsegg cars, and the Apollo was almost boring to drive because it just didn't sound like it was powerful enough to run 200+ mph.

The sound that fifomaniak made is loud, angry, high revving, it makes the Apollo sound like the "beast of the road" it truly is.