We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2007 Gumpert Apollo

Tool831

• Replies 109
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm TDUZoqqer didn't release it on TDUC. You cannot bring off site mods and tell me that I cant do it.:rolleyes:

Wow, so now it only counts if it was released on TDUC???

Hypocrisy Much???

Where it was released DOESN'T MATTER, it was publicly released, not a private mod.

erm... you are wrong... a lot... it is THE SAME Model where tool it have from

Not really, you took your from a GTA SA mod converted from GTR Evolution.

Difference with that is the guy who did it for GTA SA added a whole motor and front suspension and other various things to comply with GTA SA damage, also details.

Mine is directly from GTR Evolution. There is a great difference, sure model is the same.

-----------

Please lets get on topic. I will report anyone who just tries and starts things, Ive already got 2 pages and most of it is arguing or bickering.

We should make a new section on this forum,exlusive for flame wars...

That is my opinion however someone will find better solution.

@ontopic:It would be nice to have more versions,and to made to replace one of F1 McLarens.

Oh yes,only thing that is 'bad' (to call it like that) on TDUZoqqers Apollo is dash,rest is just fine.

Final Images Posted

Release will be tomorrow after I get home from college. :)

During the process I will admit that these GTR Evo, Rfactor cars really do belong in their own graphic engine/game. So this will be the last car from these games. I may consider them again sometime in the future but for awhile I won't be doing any more. Its just way to much mucking around to get it to work properly like other mods I have done. (Hence the long wait of first import images)

Final Images Posted

Release will be tomorrow after I get home from college. :)

During the process I will admit that these GTR Evo, Rfactor cars really do belong in their own graphic engine/game. So this will be the last car from these games. I may consider them again sometime in the future but for awhile I won't be doing any more. Its just way to much mucking around to get it to work properly like other mods I have done. (Hence the long wait of first import images)

Hey Tool great work, but why before leaving conversions from GTREvo and rFactor, you don't convert also the Zenvo st1 from rFactor?

I have the mod, I can pass the model to you.