We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tropical Paradise mod 2.2

Opelos_HUN

• Replies 179
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is AWESOME!

however, I would like to know how to fix this obnoxious "shimmering" effect on the trees. They seem to only happen when I'm facing a certain direction (usually south). Any way to correct this?

This mod is AWESOME!

however, I would like to know how to fix this obnoxious "shimmering" effect on the trees. They seem to only happen when I'm facing a certain direction (usually south). Any way to correct this?

Turn HDR off.

I downloaded and installed the Extra HQ Trees. But I still have the original tree that obscures me these new HQ Trees ... What should I do? Please help

I have to download anything else? Because in a folder with HQ trees have only setbush.2DB

I downloaded and installed the Extra HQ Trees. But I still have the original tree that obscures me these new HQ Trees ... What should I do? Please help

I have to download anything else? Because in a folder with HQ trees have only setbush.2DB

Hello,

You don't need anything else, except changing some parameters in the FX.ini file :

Section [GRASS]

SCALEFACTORFAR = 1.0

HEIGHTBUSHES = 32.0 (this is the size, so input whatever you like)

TheDuck38

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    HI . PLIZ sorry, I downloaded the mod grass there one file herd_01.db . when I paste it into your CommonWorld . game is not included, as I set Ivo:confused:

Hello,

Did you really need to post the same question in 3 (or 5 if I include your previous question) different thread, including 2(4) that have no link with the question ? It's not the way the forums work...

Concerning you problem, maybe you could also paste your file in the CommonWorldDiv2 ?

TD38

@Ryzza5:

Got it. But when I clicked on it, it was specified 'For specific case, like spam, harassment...' I daren't as it is not so terrible ! I'll do it next time, I promise...

I downloaded that file FX.ini and it just messes up the tress around my racetrack...thats it

No, you need to download and replace all the files above the pictures in the page 1 of this post ( at least the ones you want...).

The FX.ini is just used to avoid a weird effect on the trees when you give them more height.

Get all the files and read the beginning of the thread.

If you're not familiar with installing these files, just check my signature and you can download an installer that will do the work for you (includes other mods like winter)...

TD38

hey everyone

this mod is amazing

but i have a problem and i hope someone could help me

i did everything the rite way just as it said in the installation video on youtube

but when i click on tdu to start playing it crashes and it says

test drive unlimited has stoped working

please helpp

my system specs:

amd athlon IIdual core m320 2.10ghz

4gigs ram

ati radeon hd 4200

hey everyone

this mod is amazing

but i have a problem and i hope someone could help me

i did everything the rite way just as it said in the installation video on youtube

but when i click on tdu to start playing it crashes and it says

test drive unlimited has stoped working

please helpp

my system specs:

amd athlon IIdual core m320 2.10ghz

4gigs ram

ati radeon hd 4200

Hello,

Did you install magic map ?

You need it to get most of the mods working...

See here...

TD38