We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello From From Maryland!

Altec

Funny. I went to log in a minute ago, and it seems I didn't ever register here. :o I think something might be wrong with the registering page. When it asks you to select the right image, the images are dead. I just randomly picked the right one through the Alternate Text. This may be something on my end though. Not sure.

Anyway with the recent information released about TDU2, I've had my spark brought back. If anyone cares, been playing since '07, and my current account on my 360 has 326 hours in the game. Still not Ace... But that has more to do with my own laziness. I still need to get the multiplayer achievements, and the club one. Everything else I have putting me at 93%. 78 cars and bikes currently.

I also have TDU on Ps2. Which I played all of five minutes, and couldn't stand it anymore. You take my manual tranny from me, and I get upset!

And if it makes a difference I used to play Test Drive 4 on my computer. That was a long time ago though! :thumbsup:

Favorite car in TDU is the Noble M400. In the real world I drive a 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins. Marine injectors, upgraded fuel system, upgraded turbine, 5" open pipe, Dowel fix, and a few other tweaks. Along with the normal EGT and boost gauge, and like everybody else a K&N. Trucks making around 450HP with 700Ft-Lb. Currently needs a transmission rebuild. She is well worn... My other truck is a 1981 Chevrolet K10 Shortbed project. When it is done she will have a 350SB, Muncie 465 (4-speed manual), NP208 with a 8" lift kit, and 37" tires. Then down the road when I have a real daily driver it will either get a Cummins of its own, or I will build a blown 400SB. Or I'll just throw the 454BB I have laying around in it. Sadly I can't afford to run anything but the 350 I'm putting in it. Still a upgrade from the 305SB I pulled from it. If anyone cares, I can post pictures of the trucks.

Sadly at the moment my gold has run out, so no online for me. Not that it matters anyway. All my friends I used to play with are long gone...