We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

22" Challenger SRT-8 Replica Rims

killalldude

The problem are the files

Each car has got his own size limit, if you increase it, the game will crash.

By the way, is possible to create the Rim, but not the Size.

It is possible to make rims bigger with out the game crashing. I change the size of the rims on most of my mods.

Thanks

I don't know how, but I somehow managed to put bigger size rim on my Punto, and it worked. The new rims are about 515kb and the original was 408kb or something like that.. Soo, I guess it can be done..somehow.. :confused: :D

It is possible to make rims bigger with out the game crashing. I change the size of the rims on most of my mods.

Thanks

I think what he meant is that the file size for the rims can't exceed it's original size, not the dimensions of the rims ingame.. ;)

But I guess that is also possible, as I did it with my Punto.. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay, so I found some rims on a Russian site (tdu-world.com) a while ago. I didn't post it immediatly because it has some issues and doesn't exactly resemble the SRT rims. The wheel doesn't spin perfectly around when you are driving. Maybe someone can fix it? The pictures make the wheels look grey, but they are really silver. They were made by Maximal for the Porsche Cayenne.