We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & IK84: 1995 Ferrari F50 *Coupe V1.1 Posted*

Tool831

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it's possible to do something about it.

headlights:

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/jpg/200602/1996-ferrari-f50-31w.jpg

"The red suspension":

http://www.rainbolt.com/ferrari/f50broc/f50-15.jpg

the exhaust and the rear grill aren't enough dark:

http://www.seriouswheels.com/def/Ferrari-F50-Rear-Mesh.htm

In the photos the rims are sometimes gray and sometimes white (the difference is too pronounced).

It's just some suggestion perharps it's not possible .

But i want the best for this dream car.

Anyway on your pics this mod look already awesome ;)

Some shots from the beta test I did earlier mainly to get some proper shots. Thanks again to Tool for allowing me to test the car. ;)

I hope you all enjoy them. As for the exhaust being too light, I don't think it's finished yet, still needs some work.

F50Pic1.jpg

F50Pic5.jpg

FerrariF50Pic2.jpg

F50Pic3.jpg

F50Pic4.jpg

F50Pic6.jpg

I can certainly say, this is by far the most amazing, most beautiful and most detailed car I have ever driven in the game. I can't wait to see how the interior will turn out as this is only the exterior, the interior still needs to be done. ;)

Great shots Queen. I hope that Tool gets around to putting the lense domes over the headlights. Also ( tools going to hate me for this) But whenever the car is yellow it has black or carbon inner lights. Something which I should have made a separate mapping for the lights... but I didnt ( doh!) But still great looking ingame shots.

Ferrari_F50_509.jpg

EDIT: Nice shots there Queen

Great shots Queen. I hope that Tool gets around to putting the lense domes over the headlights. Also ( tools going to hate me for this) But whenever the car is yellow it has black or carbon inner lights. Something which I should have made a separate mapping for the lights... but I didnt ( doh!) But still great looking ingame shots.

Ferrari_F50_509.jpg

Thanks guys. I try my best. :nanananana: ;)

And in regard to IK, yeah I noticed the carbon inner lights but wasn't sure if that was a bug or not, hehe. I also realised that it should have the domes but I am sure tool will do those later no doubt.~

Anyway thanks to you again, I really don't know what I would do without you, this car, not only my favourite, is by far the best model I have seen from you and you have done an amazing job transforming a not-so-great model into a masterpiece.

It really is just that! :cool: