We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gamereactor TDU2 Exclusive! - Pics included

Andreas¹

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if was just commented or not but... i started to peer these 2 pics, and I found that buildings seems like real buildings, they are more detailed than TDU ones.

ANother thing, the roads, I know more detailed but, it hasnt got that thing of TDU1 that is a fake destroyed road at the sides, and the combination between the road and enviroment is even better, looks more real, the dust roads ( second pic first page, at the right at the bottom), are more detailed and maybe the control of the car would be different than driving offroad.

Well are just a couple of things that i found...

I hope you guys understood what i mean with these details lol.

Ur lookin' for THIS??

http://www.testdriveunlimited.fr/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=311

All the information brought by the record:

Gameplay

Environment

- Cycle Day / Night confirmed: a complete cycle lasted 2:30. For online, all players have the same ring.

- Dynamic Weather Confirmed: I quote: "The blazing sun (though the storms are wonderful in TDU 2)"

- If the game resumes as Ibiza global environment, teams of Eden have, like Hawaii, reshaped the island's roads and game environments are adapted to the game

- There will be 4 ways to earn experience points: competing , social (number of friends between races players, ...), discovery (discovering all the secrets, roads, ... of the island), collection (buy more cars, houses ...)

Driving / Vehicles

- Managing damage .

- Developers listened to the community, so they have integrated turn signals .

- The island is so vast that it would take between 20 and 30 minutes to walk from one end to another (the most direct route) and 40 + minutes to go around.

- Vehicles can be customized in the same way as in Forza 3, the vehicles may be shown or sold. There should also be able to sell stickers.

- The physics of vehicles has been revised: the best compromise between arcade and realism.

Other

- TDU 2 shows the principle of displacement map in the first opus: you can teleport to a route you have previously discovered.

- The DLC is planned. They can be downloaded via an auction house (which would not be included in the game when it was released). The DLC may include car racing, following the expectations of the community.

Multiplayer

General

- Server only for all players.

- Players can create forums, which will avoid being disconnected from the group when you visit a store .

- Speaking of stores, an instance of players can do their shopping together at a dealership.

- Races between players: up to 8 people. This will not be the players who choose the end point but the computer through a specific algorithm that will avoid repetition.

Clubs

- They have more importance.

- Competitions: intra-or extra-club (cons another club )

- Some exclusives will be reserved at the club, and one copy per club, drivability by one person at a time: the co-op mode makes sense here.

Vehicles

Audi

TT S

Dodge:

Charger SRT8

Viper SRT10

Gumpert:

Apollo Sports

Pagani:

Zonda C12S

Zonda Cinque

Zonda F

Zonda Roadster

McLaren:

MP4-12C (exclusive club)

Spyker:

C8 Aileron Coupe

C12 Zagato

Pekin to Paris (SUV !!!!!!)

Saleen:

S5S

S7 Twin Turbo

Mercedes:

SLR McLaren Roadster 722 S

SLR Z199

Here. As stated above do not hesitate to buy the magazine (Joypad No. 206, April 2010) because he really deserves it and plus it's well written.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...