We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[Xbox 360] Official TDUc Club

EW

23racn6.png

So here we are, we've seen all the writing of club's and it appears they place an important role so from day one we'll start our's!

So here's my idea, that i stole from someone.... Think it was diablo tbh.

What you guys think?

Just sign up by posting "Me Please" And if theres room you'll be on the list.

Provisional the list will be at 8 players per "section" however if the clubs take more, then the people from the next section will be moved upwards.

The club will be split into different groups if nessesary.

TDUCk (Group 1) TDUC Clancy (Group 2) TDUC Frank (Group 3) TDUC Cammy (Group 4)

1. Diablo ✔
  2. Woody ✔
  3. tWm. ✔
  4. A Dodgy Camel ✔
  5. Baldred ✔
  6. Fizzkid2000 ✔
  7. Alan16ac ✔
  8. .Reserved. ✔
  9. Pr0ph3cy92 ✔
  10. N1PPER ✔
  11. Hamann M6 ✔
  12. CJ Stinger ✔
  13. rara13riot ✔
  14. metalman409e ✔
  15. SuperSanttu94 ✔
  16. RuthlessViper ✔
  17. NotEZBeinGreezy ✔
  18. car mad mike ✔
  19. khevolution ✔
  20. TimBud ✔
  21. x CrYpToN IcE ✔
  22. CJSEIAGE ✔
  23. African Fries ✔
  24. T0M722 ✔
  25. Playboy332 ✔
  26. x CrYpToN ✔
  27. IcE Ibn Rushd ✔
  28. Black430Benz ✔
  29. Aqex ✔
  30. KTF67 ✔
  31. EmptyRage32 ✔
  32. ExplosiveGoats ✔
  33. .

Groups will be created once the amount of mebers is found.

Fell free to port this club over to the PC aswell.

And I already know I'm seriously early. :p

The aim 40 members. Although i accpect that there will be many more requests, after 40 we will have to start being picky as it could cause distress the the animals. ;)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the clubs need to be split then they will be named after the various crazy animals we have here.

Obviously TDUCk will be first, then TDUC Clancy, TDUC Squirrel Mafia, TDUC Frank, TDUC Cammy, TDUC Vince, TDUC Ernie and so on.

We'll release more from their cages if need be. :D

LOL you can just imagine it can't you.

1337EATSPEED vs TDUC Squirrel Mafia

That club could be sponsored by Snickers, get some nuts!!

How the hell does my mind work, heelllllllllllllp me!!

You sir truly are a genius.... Mad as a hatter tho xD

Btw your at the top of the list because your idea etc. So if/when the games released you make it first! lol

Me please

^^

Please post your XBL gamertag :D

fair enough, just when i looked at the list before and it was empty, then the next time i look im 9 :P INDEED no biggie though, would be awesome just to be in the club- i know ive been here what, a week? Ahah, i love it here though, even though i only have it on 360, and you guys probably havent really noticed me. (just clarifying, how many people can be in a club anyways? Surely more than 8 people? I havent been in a club on tdu1, so, yeah i dunno)

fair enough, just when i looked at the list before and it was empty, then the next time i look im 9 :P INDEED no biggie though, would be awesome just to be in the club- i know ive been here what, a week? Ahah, i love it here though, even though i only have it on 360, and you guys probably havent really noticed me. (just clarifying, how many people can be in a club anyways? Surely more than 8 people? I havent been in a club on tdu1, so, yeah i dunno)

On TDU1 it was set to 8 iirc however games have moved on alot since then and i wouldn't be surprised if it was around 16 at least.

If your on the island feel free to add me on the box: El the Elephant

Eyy i'll add you when im on next :) And anyone else who posts in this thread, unless thats gonna cause a massive upset? :) (got like, 1 cruisin' buddy on xbox live, so yeah...)

edit: woah donkeymonkeyarmadilloswimmingcactus, theres a few posts since that... aha, i'll add you 'tfpoon', and anyone else :P

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.