We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pelaaja TDU2 Article (Finnish)

Latetzki

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably they will think about the walking mode lol because G25 is supported even it TDU1....not many games support it completely, im sure there will be different buttons for vehicles and walking. There are games where u can map wheel for driving and keyboard to walk...im sure when u are using wheel ur keyboard isnt far away from u?:D

probably they will think about the walking mode lol because G25 is supported even it TDU1....not many games support it completely, im sure there will be different buttons for vehicles and walking. There are games where u can map wheel for driving and keyboard to walk...im sure when u are using wheel ur keyboard isnt far away from u?:D

Forget to mention im on xbox :umm:

None anymore. It was like 8 years ago that I tried that, with my Microsoft Sidewinder ForceFeedback wheel (the one with which you got Monster Truck Madness 2 :D).

But my setup of where everything is located here is not really perfect for a setup with wheel, so I got rid of it.

I think will be like GTA4 you can move with the arrows and move the camera with the mouse.

None anymore. It was like 8 years ago that I tried that, with my Microsoft Sidewinder ForceFeedback wheel (the one with which you got Monster Truck Madness 2 :D).

But my setup of where everything is located here is not really perfect for a setup with wheel, so I got rid of it.

You beated me I still having my Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel ( non force feedback) but now i gifted to a friend and he uses for all games TDU too!! lol omg, Monster truck madness 2... Midtown madness 1 and 2 such beautiful games...

Driv3r was released a long time ago, you could get out of the car and walk around the open world. It was clumsy but enjoyable.

More recently, Far Cry 2 has improved the model and you could seamlessly get in and out of the vehicle, open the map or your inventory without getting out of character. Needless to say, immersion freaks like myself loved it and I'm thrilled Eden has worked in that direction. It"s one of the things I asked for without expecting anything like it for a couple generations if at all.

One caveat though. It remains to be seen whether we can walk anywhere or just in the designated areas mentioned already (malls, car dealerships and race starts). I don't think we should assume we can just drive anywhere, stop the car, get out and go for a walk... yet.