We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BMW X6 *update images*

Zailer

Why thanks?

For what?

Anyway,this is the car that you want to convert,right?

http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=comments&cat=139&start=0&id=27629&orderBy=

Do you have permission or not?One more guy is doing this car before you,and it is pointless to do the same car.Do you understand?I am personally using your Cadillac and G500.I don't see a reason to act like that.Just say do you have permission or not.

Well I wish you luck.But please wait a bit,don't release it until you get an answer.

This car made a loads of trouble here for Radu-Cristian,and to modders that are doing him.So wait,do something else,like your Merc SL500,and wait for an answer.

We don't need new war around here,do we?

Looks decent Zailer. :D Can't wait to get my hands on it.

But, can I suggest a few things? On the screenshot, it seems to me that interior view got some strange reflections. Exactly the one all mods had at the beggining of TDU modding.. Can you fix it? Just ask some of experienced modders for some guidance about it. ;)

And will X6 have glowing/illuminated gauges? Including iDrive?

That's about it, good luck with your project!