We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

terzer: Maserati Gran Turismo S UPDATE CABRIO IMAGES

terzer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks GallardoLP560dash4!

the exterior is done. it includes opening doors, windows, everything works, its refined, it has body lr, cock lr, custom shadow, i have 50kb left.

interior: i have changed the steering wheel with one, with double polys (almost 7k) it looks brilliant, i made a example hud texture (from photo), configured the door panels, its ok now, i have 10-20kb left :) i can release it tomorrow, BUT IT WILL HAVE ONLY COLORS FOR INTERIOR TEXTURES. like on the screenshots. TDUZoqqer said that he will make textures, so hopefully later we can map them and it will be ready. :)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Wow that's amazing! :):monkeydance:

btw: what's about interior colors? this red and black alcantara we can map with leather2/3, then it will definitly looking fantastic!

btw2: I see your glass is a bit milky. i can send you my 70% transparent glass texture, then it would be looking good too ;)

yes, please send me the texture. i always wanted transparent glass texture. Many thanks!

The cabrio is ready :D well almost, i have edited the model by hand and the quality of the edited parts its not 100%, but in game you can't notice....

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

enjoy :)

i ran in a big problem. i found that when i'm using the textures with bump map (BMP) they appear wonderful... however when i place BMP after the texture, the exported 3dg file is over 1050kb and there is no interior ingame. i have to stay under 1050kb in order to work. but if i want to map all parts with bump layered textures i have to decrease the poly number of the parts. and in the end i have to decrease the poly count to ridiculous number (10000 for the whole model)

i don't understand why? can anybody can help me?

here i made a texture for the interior, it works perfectly (but when i use textures, that i have made, for some reason the dynamic shadow disappears .....)

please help!

let out the dynamic shadow. it is not a very important feature

:fp: Obviously you do not understand the importance of 'Realism' that is a must need! :lol:

I remember the old days where I couldn't get it working it was always requested non stop, and now your just gonna throw it away? :oook: Sounds abit weird having none these days with TDU modding and the advances we have all come. :cheeky:

:fp: Obviously you do not understand the importance of 'Realism' that is a must need! :lol:

I remember the old days where I couldn't get it working it was always requested non stop, and now your just gonna throw it away? :oook: Sounds abit weird having none these days with TDU modding and the advances we have all come. :cheeky:

so if you know can you tell me please!

the brake lights are normally big, i didn't touched them.