We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Penfold's Photo Thread (Updated 09/06/10)

Penfold

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice shots penfold, what was damaged on the lambo? Must've been really pissed off..?

Sorry for the stupidly late reply.. :o The SV's wing was bent out of shape, the rear diffuser was cracked in about 3 places and the left light cracked. But as it's a Lambo it's going to cost a fortune to fix.

I'm not sure the owner was even the driver at them time but I don't think the owner was to botherd considering he owned the SV, Zonda, DBS, SL65 BS, CLK DTM, R8 and the Bently SS. I think that is only about half of his collection as he has two Koenigseggs and Porsche CGT and many more :lol:. Some how I think he should be able to afford to fix it.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE :)

Something a bit different, a slight blast from the past. I found some pictures I took at Goodwood in 2004, I was 10 :lol:. Anyway I scanned them into the computer and here they are. The supercar paddock looks awesome without any stupid gazebo covering things.

A Porsche something or other

opqjuq.jpg

The sculpture

2eaouh3.jpg

Some awesome Ford thing

219o2z6.jpg

Some Ferrari concept

261c02u.jpg

Some Corvette thingy

v78n14.jpg

Ferrari 360 CS when it was brand new :lol:

o73595.jpg

Corvette

34jexwo.jpg

Noble

35171fr.jpg

Porsche GT1 :eek:

104lukw.jpg

Ferrari 250 GTO

21mau5k.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Superleggera Update :drool:

Just shows there are some decent people in this world, I was doing my normal snoop around the dealer and took a few pictures of the SL and then the guy came out the Dealer unlocked it and left me with it! Wooooop for cool salemen :D

2vamw6p.jpg

33coris.jpg

2aju9t3.jpg

v8oihc.jpg

ico2m8.jpg

2aac0vo.jpg

24l0lc6.jpg

fn5mpv.jpg

2hqsdvd.jpg

15d2wy9.jpg

Lol, I'm not completely sure :p I couldn't actually look through the viewfinder when taking that photo, just lowered the camera and took a photo to see how it would come out. I should have probably checked afterwoods to see what it looked like but I didn't :lol: I still think it's quite a cool shot though :p Any tips on taking photos of White cars in the sun half in the shade? Other than in need a polarising filter which I should be getting soon :D

• 2 weeks later...

Some more shots from Goodwood last weekend :)

Lambos

r8z0gm.jpg

Scud Badge

2lo0uac.jpg

Prowler

zmjy9f.jpg

Pantera

2mhirrb.jpg

Nice combo

mugye.jpg

Viper

n1dmz7.jpg

Countach

2dso6qt.jpg

XJ220

16ixl68.jpg

8C

sql8gz.jpg

First R8 Spyder i've seen :)

9i4g3d.jpg

Some wierd Skyline which tried to set fire to me..

jzxjie.jpg

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

:fp: Sorry