We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Terzer + TDUZoqqer: Maserati GT, HAMANN GTs, GTs

TDUZoqqer

erm, alright: my BNK is too large, so I have to reposit the car on another BNK... and also the textures... it can take a while... 2nd import today evening maybe

E: i have some problems with the rear lights: they are darker if sun glows on it

can someone help me?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, TDUZoqqer, but I don't know what's gone wrong with the lights... :(

But it looks great already!

@ terzer: Sorry, but showing your mod in someone others mod thread, especially when they are both about almost the same car, is just plain rude, I think ... :fp:

(I had the same with my and shark's 911 Turbo HUD, which was not fair from myself, I apologize again for it, also it's already some time ago...)

Greetz

Fl0w

Damn! Looks great, I love the GT.

Though I got one question, could you also make the GranTurismo S. The S has 2 large pipes and the headlights are darker then the standard GT's and it has other rims. It would be cool if you could add that model aswell since there's (I think) not much work needed to edit the GT if you got the model finished. And I see Terzer already did that model.

Anyway, am really looking forward to this! :D