We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello there! ;)

chika.doctor

Seeing there is a fashion of earlier joined members making introduction threads is going here, I thought to myself: You pillock (hope I spelled it correctly, I know Jeremy Clarkson uses it a lot. Or is it James May? :confused:), you didn't make an introduction..

So, to cut the long story short (and some cheese as well):

My name here is chika.doctor, my real name is Stefan, which comes from the names of great Serbian kings (which I am very proud of :D)..

I am going 20 years old on the 29th of May, I live in Nish, in Serbia, a beautiful country (has some nice roads for driving as well ;))..

I am going to Faculty of Electronic Engineering, I'm a freshman (still)..

Being a complete addict for cars, computers, electronics and everything related to electronics and everything on four, three, two wheels, is a completely normal thing for me..

I drive a Renault 19, it's a great car, it is fast, comfy, and, most importantly, BLACK! That's my type of color.. ;)

I've been on this forum for quite some time, though I've been active in the last couple of months, and I think I can contribute to the total bonkerness going on in here.. :nuts:

Cheers! :thumbsup:

@Milli: So we're both freshmen? ;)

I wanted to go to design university as well, but I kinda preferred Electronics, as I am better at that.. ;)

i think yes...we are! lol...but i just don't know if the word "freshman" can be used when u talking about a girl...but anyway! lol

i'm better with design ;P

Welcome to the board.

Nice car, but black is no color. It is absence of color. When there is no light inside a room you will see nothing (darkness/black), this is because it doesn't reflect any colors to your eyes ;)

If someone asks you what color the car is, then you can answer them that the car is painted black :D

Happy gaming and good luck with your studdies m8 :)