We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

terzer: Ferrari 458 Italia 2010 RELEASED v2

terzer

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its WAY out of propotions. especially at the rearend..

if u compare that render-drawing:

http://www.speedheads.de/artikelbilder/2009/Ferrari_458_Italia_2.jpg

with that that picture

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8936/testdriveunlimited20100.jpg

you may can see what i am talking about. its just way too flat, and im afraid that the roof has got too much perspective(according to your video).

you should ref some proportions on the enzo and the f430

good luck though

Its because it is at different angles...

UPDATE

the mod is 99% complete. i will release it today or tomorrow.

what's new:

-i reworked (remodeled) major part of the meshes, i added the sharp edge on the hood, reworked the rear bumper slightly, front wing spoiler

-added pinifarina logo, also turn lights, updated the logo textures

-updated the taillights (new texture, also ron)

-updated front lights

-rims

-new alpha grill texture

-added the black frame on the front and back windows

-opening doors and windows

-entirely reworked interior, working hud, new textures

well, the interior is not going to be perfect (not even very good) but have in mind, the model was low poly and i had to make the textures from photos... sorry....

photos on the first page, brought to you by Viltsua!

Nice mod, mate. Though I don't really like the car itself.

A little offtopic: I've seen Vitsua's video and he's using my sound mod. He said: Car by terzer. And what about the sound? Or what, that's not important?

You can use any of my mods, just wanna see my name there. That's all I ask...is it that much?

It is long awaited car (not much as F50 and Diablo,but you get the point).

Improvements should be on the glass itself.It looks like lego witch makes car look bad on photos.I mean everything else is fine by me,but that's killing it.Oh yeah,one more thing.360 isn't good car for replacement,car (with physics) can't get to original rev limit,so I'll try it on F430 or Farboud,and I'll tell you how did it pass.

It is long awaited car (not much as F50 and Diablo,but you get the point).

Improvements should be on the glass itself.It looks like lego witch makes car look bad on photos.I mean everything else is fine by me,but that's killing it.Oh yeah,one more thing.360 isn't good car for replacement,car (with physics) can't get to original rev limit,so I'll try it on F430 or Farboud,and I'll tell you how did it pass.

i use exactly the same glass as any other car. the original Glass texture. make suggestion how to improve it.

as for the physics, its not big deal, as nobody knows the gear ratios yet :)

Thanks for the feedback!

make suggestion how to improve it.

The whole car needs to be resmoothed from the ground up, especially the windows, it looks like there's unwelded verts all over the place.

The scale is also still not right, the car is too tall in some places, to narrow in others, the curves aren't even close to right.

Ferrari 458 Italia Front

Ferrari 458 Italia Rear

That's not a pic of a real car, that's a model, Dangeruss is one of the best in the world at getting models as close to the real thing as possible.

The whole car needs to be resmoothed from the ground up, especially the windows, it looks like there's unwelded verts all over the place.

The scale is also still not right, the car is too tall in some places, to narrow in others, the curves aren't even close to right.

Ferrari 458 Italia Front

Ferrari 458 Italia Rear

That's not a pic of a real car, that's a model, Dangeruss is one of the best in the world at getting models as close to the real thing as possible.

its not possible, because i did a box with the dimensions of the car, and the model fitted perfectly. i welded abd smoothed the the whole car.

if you see, the interior of that model doesn't have the right interior

also i'm saying it for 100 time. the model was from 3d warehouse. if somebody wants nice model, buy the model...

i suggested a while ago to donate for a model. 30-40 people donate 1$ and someone buys it. not me, someone...