We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2002 BMW M3 GTR (Street)

Tool831

Tool the steering wheel not exactly in his position??? The consequence of is wrong turns of it :confused: can u fix it

P.S. On Nissan GTR is the same problem but it hasn't problem with steering wheel turns)

P.S.S. Tnx and sorry for my english..hope u understand me and can help)))

Sorry forgot to say that it is best interior for tdu mod i ever saw (yes it's more better than on my fave BMW M3 e92 made by u!!!)...tnx man!! But im dont like this version of m3 e46...waiting for CSL or stock versions))) GREAT TOOL!!! GREAT JOB)))

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN ANYONE HELP ME ????

i want this car, and i know how to put in on etc, but the Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 has E-GEAR ? or Paddle Shifters ? (i am using G25) and the bmw doesnt have that irl ?

so what do i do ???? :S

HELP THANKS! <3 (:

download tdu modding tools, open it, go in to the vehicle manager, click on the merc you replaced then click edit, click the physics tab and change it to "H-gate/stick" then click set, then click save :)

and yes that change works online

• 4 weeks later...