We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2002 BMW M3 GTR (Street)

Tool831

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone has the problem of game crashing after the intro credits just install the mod manualy! Thats it!

same problem with the carrera gt :( the game was crash when i install this mod :(

I had problems with those two cars too! I installed them manualy and they work perfectly! ;)

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

It's because some cars have a speedo who's not "straight". The Speedo goes by grade to another different grade. It use to be electronical speedo. TDU doesn't handle these electro speedo and you have these sort of bugs. Same goes for the Audi RS6 made by Tool. We can't fix it. Sorry.

Don't know if you got it, it's hard to explain.

• 3 weeks later...
Great mod, 8/8. Crashes my game, tried using exe installation, manual installation and using the original car files but still crashes my game.

Have you got the MagicMap ? Have you got at least Patch 1.66A ? Have you got a descent legal copie of your Game ?

Thanks for ruining my install of TDU.

Nobody is responsible of making your game crash. It's your own choice to install mods. The car works perfectly for me.

The car works perfectly for me too. I have never had problems, after installing mods. Just make sure your game is ready for mods !

Do use TDUPE ? maybe the installation have changed something, so open TDUPE and load this car and check its name/physics, and something which must me right.

( for example if you delete its name, the game will crash ! )

( also, if you chose 6 gear shift, must be write 6 gear ratios, if you forget something, the game will crash. )

Thanks again, Tool's undying cars :)