We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Here I am. And I'm stuck already.

Methoddan

Oh, wait, I see...

"PS: Please note to lessen Spam; new users must reach at least 10 posts before they will be able to use Private Messaging and have a Signature. Same applies if you wish to post a Mod Request or Reply to a thread in the Mod Request forum, this is to stop the 1 time posters who just post and run, adding nothing to the community, which we're sure you will not be."

So basically it's quite ironic how I first have to spam the place with 10 useless posts before I can post something useful for somebody.

Oh well...

Oh, wait, I see...

"PS: Please note to lessen Spam; new users must reach at least 10 posts before they will be able to use Private Messaging and have a Signature. Same applies if you wish to post a Mod Request or Reply to a thread in the Mod Request forum, this is to stop the 1 time posters who just post and run, adding nothing to the community, which we're sure you will not be."

So basically it's quite ironic how I first have to spam the place with 10 useless posts before I can post something useful for somebody.

Oh well...

Sorry that's sarcasm - I'm not going to literally spam the place with 10 useless posts... I'll see if there's anything interesting I might be able to say to people without it being spam... :s

Umm right, Hey Methoddan, it's nothing personal or anything it's just that we've had a many people post a Request and then leave without ever contributing anything. We have a somewhat unusual community in that the majority of us get along and actually enjoy being here. And we obviously want to invite and encourage more people to find that out also, so even though it may seem a bit stupid (which tbh we are well known for) there is always a method to our madness.

I would personally rather anyone who only wants to look at the Mod Shop to remain a lurker than become a useless member.

Hope you get my meaning with this and in no way am I insinuating anything about you.

Oh and +rep on actually reading the Welcome PM, that's a rare thing these days. :(

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to TDUCk, we hope you enjoy your stay!

:welcome:

That's alright...

I've found some forums to add some input in.

Sure the main reason I might be here is for a mod request or two, but unlike many kids who would just add a million requests without thinking of the time and work it takes people to make them; I would of course offer something in return - it's not nice not to.

If only I were good with 3D software myself I wouldn't bother anybody :)

On the other hand I am pretty good with 2D stuff - drawing. Maybe if anybody is interested I could make them a drawing to say thanks in return for making a 3D model for me. Here are a couple of examples -

1018 - 16-03 - Bugatti Type 57

0951 - 05-10 - TVR Sagaris

It's only fair to reward one person's work by doing some work back for them :)

Dan