We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tell us what you love, hate and want changed or added!!

Eudemon

We're coming upto a crucial point in the 3+ years we've been live what with TDU2 coming and the activity levels at lunatic levels and always increasing, and we want to get you the members to tell us how we are doing, what we are doing wrong and what you guys would like to see done. This is place is run by us but it's you the members who make it what it is, we never forget that! :nuts:

So come on be honest and tell us what you're thinking, we've always been about listening to you guys and girls so get posting with your thoughts and ideas. :D

Thanks.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I can write some if it's not going to be deleted again...

Love: Great community , people are nice and it's fun around here

Hate: Some of the modders think they're god , No allowance on freedom of speech, every time I'm starting to argue ON A RIGHT MATTER I see my posts being deleted a.k.a dictator mods , and can I just explain all this

deleting posts won't get you anywhere, if there's an argument there's a problem and us trying to solve that problem by talking and writing down some of the facts . I still can't quite understand what some of the mods have in their mind

Want: If we can do something on that hate list that would be great

This is what I don't get, these people who say removing said posts don't help when in fact it usually does. The only people who usually hate this is those who want to start an argument in the thread anyway. I mean one post spawns a whole load of posts that are offtopic and literally go nowhere and those people on their high horses and those who feel they are already king of their kingdom will never stop because they don't agree anyway so it will just keep going round in a stupid circle.

Now remove those posts post a warning and thread gets back on track. What worked out better between those 2 scenarios?

Now don't think I'm saying there isn't a problem in this respect as by god I know there is and I'm working on doing something about it, but what I hate is those who start towards a problem thread believe that they are in fact helping the situation.

Also what do you mean by Dictator Mods? If someone is constantly at the notice of the Staff then shouldn't that tell them something.

Hate: Some of the modders think they're god , No allowance on freedom of speech, every time I'm starting to argue ON A RIGHT MATTER I see my posts being deleted a.k.a dictator mods , and can I just explain all this

deleting posts won't get you anywhere, if there's an argument there's a problem and us trying to solve that problem by talking and writing down some of the facts . I still can't quite understand what some of the mods have in their mind

Want: If we can do something on that hate list that would be great

In my opinion there is a huge difference between a discussion and an argument, but a very fine line between the two. Unfortunately concerning the Mod Shop there has been more of the latter and that is where things need to change. Discussions, i.e. people listening to each other is a good thing and might lead to improvements on whatever is the topic. On the other hand, people who refuse to listen to other opinions and won't admit that they are wrong will only create arguments and those need to be stopped or things will turn ugly.

Love : just about everything. Especially the recent changes around here.

Hate : too much brown noising for no reason in some threads. Also, the whiny mod-eating n00bs, who contribute nothing but cause trouble.

Want : more active people in the photography section. Some people around here to judge the cars not only by the design.

I know I want too much. :lol:

This is what I don't get, these people who say removing said posts don't help when in fact it usually does. The only people who usually hate this is those who want to start an argument in the thread anyway. I mean one post spawns a whole load of posts that are offtopic and literally go nowhere and those people on their high horses and those who feel they are already king of their kingdom will never stop because they don't agree anyway so it will just keep going round in a stupid circle.

Now remove those posts post a warning and thread gets back on track. What worked out better between those 2 scenarios?

Now don't think I'm saying there isn't a problem in this respect as by god I know there is and I'm working on doing something about it, but what I hate is those who start towards a problem thread believe that they are in fact helping the situation.

Also what do you mean by Dictator Mods? If someone is constantly at the notice of the Staff then shouldn't that tell them something.

Well what I mean by that is deleted posts, to be honest if it was on topic I don't know where that would be but I believe those posts that starts discussions/arguments would be deleted again. Now I kind of agree with that but at the same time it doesn't feel right. I know those type of people who doesn't understand the right concept of argument(this is the point andreaz) will take the quality of this forum down I agree, but if I'm arguing properly with putting down all the facts and sorting out things saying out what's wrong and what should be done I think that post shouldn't get deleted.