We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: (stopped: 1st post)

Tool831

Hello all,

I have stopped this as I am going to go on my teams site, I will not give it out just in case it is against TDUC rules. It should be easy to find though, really it should. :lol: I am not quitting modding, I am just moving.

TDU has been the home of mods and even my first mod C6R, I think its time I go to my teams site and stay. I will be around on the forum still only for TDU2 updates and progress. I will visit the mod shop but I think its best for all that I stay the hell out of it and only support the rest of my mods.

Note: The Subaru is still in WIP just decided to make the move now.

------------

Cya Around.

:cheers:

yea, now just for Civic SI :lol:

Well no point in telling me that.. :lol: Like ive said billion times now I will be doing the whole Shift car list. ;) All you have to do is wait.. It will be done but just wait until I am ready to do it.

----

Back on topic now.

When I get home from college today I will be working on it to the max. Tomorrow I dont go to college, so it will be full steam ahead. :D

Guest turbo lag

Haha, I like how he wanted you to do the STI now instead he wants the Civic. :lol:

Anyway I'm giving the Impreza physics a good overhaul to match my current mod quality so it'll be released with this.

Guest turbo lag
(thats what i drive in RL...)

Please tool...make my dream a reality...

:lol:

----

Starting physics now. :thumbsup:

Well no point in telling me that.. :lol: Like ive said billion times now I will be doing the whole Shift car list. ;) All you have to do is wait.. It will be done but just wait until I am ready to do it.

----

Back on topic now.

When I get home from college today I will be working on it to the max. Tomorrow I dont go to college, so it will be full steam ahead. :D

I know, I just want them to be made soon, do not last on the list haha

Versions

Confirmed Versions: (Real Shots for reference) ;)

Before you post please note even if they are a semi different version of maybe the 06' model it still looks the same. :cheeky:

Small Spoiler:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

No Spoiler: (Ugly I know, but hey some may like it)

Subaru RB320 (Attempt)