We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Community PATCH 1.68B

2CV SUPER GT

Guest DJ_Fajny

Could someone help Im runing it and it fails to instal here is my log:

Log D:\Download\Patch 1.68b\patch.log

Enabled : True

Events : 7

Has new event : True

> 8/29/2010 4:13:50 PM - Running patch D:\Download\Patch 1.68b\patchs\install.pch - 94 instruction(s).

> 8/29/2010 4:13:50 PM - Chosen install groups: [Required;1.68].

> 8/29/2010 4:13:50 PM - Running instruction #1 from group 'Required': Brands_name_700...

> 8/29/2010 4:13:50 PM - Exception spotted: Unable to create edit task on BNK file: D:\Gry\Test Drive Unlimited\\Euro\Bnk\Database\DB_FR.BNK

> 8/29/2010 4:13:50 PM - Instruction #1 ended with error.

> 8/29/2010 4:13:50 PM - Patch halted because of an error.

> 8/29/2010 4:13:50 PM - No collected messages.

Please Help Me :(

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DJ_Fajny
Please post the second log file as well. Thank you in advance.

** 8/29/2010 4:13:50 PM ERROR Error when running core patch instructions.:System.Exception: Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.

Please contact Modding Tools support. ---> System.Exception: Patch was not applied as an error occured.

Please refer to the log files for more information.

at TDUModdingLibrary.installer.steps.PatchTask.Run()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at TDUModdingLibrary.installer.InstallHelper.RunAll(PCH patch, Log log, Culture culture, Boolean isInstall, List`1 chosenInstallGroups)

** 8/29/2010 4:13:50 PM ERROR

*** Exception > Current patch can't be installed:

Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.

Please contact Modding Tools support.

at TDUModdingLibrary.installer.InstallHelper.RunAll(PCH patch, Log log, Culture culture, Boolean isInstall, List`1 chosenInstallGroups)

at TDUModAndPlay.gui.MainForm._Process(Boolean isInstall)

-- parent exception --

*** Exception > Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.

Please contact Modding Tools support.

-- parent exception --

*** Exception > Patch was not applied as an error occured.

Please refer to the log files for more information.

Here It Is :(

- either you have TDU 'Gold' version, which is not supported

- or your database files are being opened by another application, so restart you computer and try again

- or your database files are corrupted, so make a fresh install before installing megapack then 1.68b patch (full).

Guest DJ_Fajny
- either you have TDU 'Gold' version, which is not supported

- or your database files are being opened by another application, so restart you computer and try again

- or your database files are corrupted, so make a fresh install before installing megapack then 1.68b patch (full).

My Version is Platinum

• 1 month later...

drago mi je sto ovde ima neko ko prica nas

lakse mi se sporazumiti ako moze pomoc ja skinem TDU Modding Tools ali kad ga instaliram imam problem nemogu nista pokrenuti ni jedan auto da ga doradim izbacuje neku gresku a imam instalirano patch 1.66a i magicpack i nece da radi TDU Modding Tools ne znam sta vise da radim ako moze mala pomoc

"Current patch can't be installed:

Patch was not applied as a critical error occured.

Please contact modding tools support."

I have tried about 50 times and every time i have this error. I get this error when i want to install 1.68a and 1.68b and lots of other car mods. Some mods are working, other not. I have polish v1.66a with magapack (not gold version/platinium or something like that) and magicmap. I rainstalled tdu few times and it happens every time. Sometimes after i get this error tdu crashes and that's why i had to reinstall tdu lots of times. Can someone finally answer this question? Lot of people have this problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Cant install

I run the patch as admin and i choose to install it on DATA; D where i have tdu installed but it wont work, i get an error msg so what is the problem? PLease i want this to work.

The other problem is, that when i replace a car with a new mod the game crash, when i want to buy it in the car shop or if i already own it, the gam crash when i click on garage..

Did you unrar the folder on your desktop first? TDU as administrator? read the READ_ME file?

I can't see other problems for the patch... :(

For cars, it may depend to the autoinstaller setting made by author of the mod. Please contact the modders by their thread.

thx for all help, but i think the problem is that it is a copy of the real game.

But the fun part is that 2 days ago i replace the org cars with new modded cars and it workedperfect, then it just didnt work.

The game stops working when i are going to buy the modded car...

what is the problem?

thx for all help, but i think the problem is that it is a copy of the real game.

But the fun part is that 2 days ago i replace the org cars with new modded cars and it workedperfect, then it just didnt work.

The game stops working when i are going to buy the modded car...

what is the problem?

Have you reinstalled those modded cars after the patch ?

i havent install the patch, it doesent work and i think its because it cant find the registry key.

But all the modded cars worked until some days ago.

Get wolfs TDU toolkit from Here it has a registry fixer amongst other things. I used to get crashes all the time in tdu, now i never get crashes.