We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Community PATCH 1.68B

2CV SUPER GT

Very nice :D

Could you tell me which files have you actually updated? Or was it only the database? Because I need to know which files I need to backup (if something bad happens to my mod's after installing ;))

Autoinstaller will make a back up that you will find into Atari/Test Drive Unlimited/Mods/00000167

Autoinstaller cannot install a file without made a backup before for safety install. You can also uninstall the patch after.

But you can save you Database folder if you do not trust me ;)

so,if i install this patch i will have to rename ALL modified car names and physics?

omfg D:

Yes, that's the deal :D

only give the right name, install mods wich have physics change.

This patch is like a database cleaner... but it do not affect 3D files (except Trucks)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Djey,

I reinstalled the game to not have problems. After that, I installed the Megapack, patch 1.68 and each car of the new pack. The point is that the cars in the pack does not appear! Only pickups, SUVs and cars that were not affected by pack. What can it be?

Yes, I used the installer and ran as administrator.

Tweety, manually install? it seems to be your AIconfig.XML was not updated... That's strange...

For TDU PE, I do not know about this tool cause I do not use it.

I think something in the database make TDU PE unable to read it...

I guess Dredgy will take a look, and maybe release a new version able to read the new database... Wait and see what he say ;)

Tweety, manually install? it seems to be your AIconfig.XML was not updated... That's strange...

For TDU PE, I do not know about this tool cause I do not use it.

I think something in the database make TDU PE unable to read it...

I guess Dredgy will take a look, and maybe release a new version able to read the new database... Wait and see what he say ;)

And for my problem? :ill:

Ok, I just copied AIConfig, Camera, DB and Trucks files. It's working :D

Now, the last problem is: what with the "unidentified vehicles"? Police doesn't recognize my wheels.

PS: Ow, I almost forgot. How to red of this annoying police car (no chase/ changable color)? I tried to backup the riginal one and copied it after patching - but it does'nt work. Maybe in on-line game it's looking interesting but in off-line it's looking like a big bug... :/

I would be very happy, if you will help me :)

Tweety, I'll try to help you, but may you explain me this problem with more detail please? I don't see what it is, sorry...

JulioRey, database generated by the patch work with all things (TDU, TDU Modding Tools...), that's very strange that TDU PE, cannot run with this database, but I think that Dredgy have maybe a little idea about the problem and we have to wait about what he say/think about it.

I propose to you to uninstall Patch with uninstaller in waiting something new ^^ I am sorry for you.

think i found my problem!

just like the installer, my modding tools can't load DataBase.

only TDUPE can.

i have set the right directory, but still, theres no effect.

WHAT DO?

Edit!: Think i fix'd it:)

Edit!2:nope. there was something wrong with my DataBase files, probably because of some mods who was installed with an installer. Unfortunate, this problem have also been installed on my Back-Up. Now.. i have to re install my TDU:(

FFFUUU!!

1# After patch there is additional police car which doesn't chase you and when you are hitting it - it is changing color. I don't want this in my off-line game.

2# After patch, when the police is chasing me (this real one) they are saying something like this: "we are looking out an unidentified bike. motorcyclist has fired the trafficic accident" instead of for example: "we are looking kawasaki" - sorry for my bad english :/

This problem occurs in every car and bike.

See first post...

- You can also repare your TDU install by this patch if you got a conflict into your Database after installing mods which have a wrong install program making your TDU crash.

That also applies to changes mades to database by any tool. :)

Djey,

I reinstalled the game to not have problems. After that, I installed the Megapack, patch 1.68 and each car of the new pack. The point is that the cars in the pack does not appear! Only pickups, SUVs and cars that were not affected by pack. What can it be?

Yes, I used the installer and ran as administrator.

same thing here :(

nice patch! anyway i can't install it, the installer don't work i gives me an error mesage with an code something like (d30...)press ok to finish the aplication. this happens also with the patch 1.67d and TDUModdingTools, can some somebody help?

(windows xp service pack 3 32bits)

sorry for the bad english, i'm brazilian