We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Community PATCH 1.68B

2CV SUPER GT

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gave you the authorization to upload these files?

In case you aren't aware, your site isn't working, and hasn't been working for at least a week, maybe more.

Since you never gave anyone permission to host the files outside of your site, they could only link to you, and since your site isn't working, nobody's been able to download the patches or the car mods you're hosting.

Stopped just from few days.

Me and Xiorxorn are thinking to a new upload choice, as Oahu Cars Unlimited took to me a lot of money, (and mods, a lot of my spent time).

A second solution for us could be to stop public upload for the next mods , as we cannot have any controls or respect of authors from some few one of the community. I don't speak about this unauthorized upload here, wich is not so important.

Before to upload something wich is not your properties, please ask to the right authors before :)

This is how important modding files get lost down the line, nobody gives permission for outside hosting so the outside sites can only link back to the original.

When the original site goes down for whatever reason, the files are lost forever. I've seen it happen a dozen times over already.

The best thing you could do is give people permission to host the patches on outside sites, it would even ease up on your bandwidth costs.

Jamirofan

I thought if I install community patch the car physics with manual install would work
They should and they do. :)

I've had a couple of problematic physics/cars aswell, very few though.

The Mazda MX5 and the Honda S2000's - those come to mind.

I'm just speculating now, but, some cars have had their dealership locations changed with this patch, this might cause some issues with cars/physics released prior to this ?

Try backtracking a bit and always install the car before the corresponding physics - and don't install too many mods in one go! Do it in stages! ;)

If you have one of the cars I just mentioned, you might start there.

Hope this helps you solve your crash. :)