We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Community PATCH 1.68B

2CV SUPER GT

Thanks but I got minor problem.

I have Megapack but some bots for Megapack cars won't let me see in free-ride mode such Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster, Dodge Super Bee, etc. plus Cadillac Cien won't let me see in race anytime.

And where version 1.69 is out? I need fix the problem above.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Bug 1: Edonis name is Edonis Edonis, not B Engineering Edonis. Bug 2: In some dealers the car skipping isnt correctly because of missing cars in a determinate place, for example in Nissan dealer: you press cursor right in 350Z and the animation jumps from nismo s tune (which is missing in that dealer) to Skyline, causing a bad effect.

Bug 1: Edonis name is Edonis Edonis, not B Engineering Edonis.

> verified, Edonis brand should have been B.Engineering in resources.

Workaround : change Resource 5748357 with Database module in TDUMT (brands > #13 EDO > Manufacturer Name cell > CTRL+E to edit > Current resource value)

Bug 2: In some dealers the car skipping isnt correctly because of missing cars in a determinate place, for example in Nissan dealer: you press cursor right in 350Z and the animation jumps from nismo s tune (which is missing in that dealer) to Skyline, causing a bad effect.

> verified, originally there were more 350z here, the R34 was added later on the other side. An empty slot remains between both in car dealer

Workaround : in Vehicle Manager, open the 350Z coupe, dealers tab select the shop and move the 350 Z coupe model one row down. Don't forget Save button. Same solution for other dealers.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

2CV SUPER GT & Djey, thanks a lot for your big work and great patches! Little quistion: is it possible to wear helmet in the car, and if so can helmet be worn like glasses?

ToDiR0S, you can install 1.68b on 1.66a because it has all from previos versions.

Sly870, patch doesn't change your files (it works round them), so there will be no crash.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I found somewhere how to bring back the Force feedback. You have to copy the TestDriveUnlimited.exe file of TDU 1.45 version and replace the one of 1.66A ;)

I already tried with my G27 and it works not perfectly but better :) I know it's very strange, it's like the force feedback was in the 1.45