We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Community PATCH 1.68B

2CV SUPER GT

Guys I am new to the forum and I need help. I installed TDU again after some years now and I am currently trying to install patch 1.68B,but every time I try to install it,error occurs. I have read the read me file for like 10 times... Drop the rar on desktop,run exe as administrator and when I choose 1.68 and generate new traffic it happens this:

Current patch can't be installed:

Patch was not applied as a critical error occured. And etc. So what is the problem? I have TDU Gold(car megapack) installed. I uninstalled the game for 4th time,because I am trying to add some new car mods,but everytime the game crashes. If someone can help me with the patch and how exactly to install the cars,I will be very happy. I want to play the game,it's better than TDU 2 for me,never gets boring. Thank you.

--- Post Updated ---

Hmm how ti install the traffic? And with autoinstaller? There is only one exe file and I run it as administrator.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. I am can17. I tried to install 1.68b. But It warned me. (like Krisman10) I changed my language to English, I installed 1.66a, 1.67d and car megapack. But I couldn't install 1.68b. When I run it, I selected "Run as administator". Nothing is working. Can you help me?

• 9 months later...

Any patch from 1.67d to 1.68b will erase all changes made with TDUPE (or TDUMT).

No need to uninstall existing mods, you just would have to reinstall them afterwards.

Otherwise, head to 2.00A (in update mode) and it will patch your game without loosing anything. Beta testing in progress, release is close.

[bETA-7] Djey: TDU Community Patch 2.00A | turboduck forum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for reply. At this point everything works. By everything I mean patch 2.00A + Project Paradise + TDU1 weatheredition + summergreen. Tommorow I'll try to install Community Carpack, but I guess it was the reason why my game got screwed. I should add mods one by one, not all at the same time. PS. Do you know is there a possibility to make graphic less yellowish? EDIT: Again all cars except mine are in shiny silver color and I didn't even try to install Community Carpack.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Patch 1.68 does not allow new brands to be tuned by default -- mainly because there's a limit in brands which can be tuned in a shop.

It can be unlocked for Porsche I think, it will require changes in database (TDUF Database Editor may help you). It's a matter of fiddling between AftermarketPacks and CarPacks data.

I had plans to write an article explaining how to do this, but TDU is not in my projects right now.

• 2 weeks later...
I made a patch its call something like "tuner names update" each tuner shop has a name of the locality where the shop was build, you can put +50 car brands on that name you can tune many diferent cars....

What? You can put more than 8 brands per tuning shop? :susp:

I understood what you did, but that would be necessary to have every tuning car as a duplicated vehicle in the CarPhysicsData.

The car 20000000020, when set to a dealer, won't be shown as a Volkswagen W12 Coupe, but as a "Hawai's Kai Tuner Shop W12 Coupe"