We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

terzer: Dodge Viper RT/10 1992

terzer

another thing

who knows a better camera?

Cobra Concept Cockpit

Edonis Cockpit_Back

Viper Hood

Weismann GT Hood_Back

Viper IK

The Cobra Concept cockpit cam was the closest I could get to a centered steering wheel and still have a decent distance from the wheel and a good view overtop the wheel.

Cobra Concept Cockpit

Edonis Cockpit_Back

Viper Hood

Weismann GT Hood_Back

Viper IK

The Cobra Concept cockpit cam was the closest I could get to a centered steering wheel and still have a decent distance from the wheel and a good view overtop the wheel.

nice, i will try :}

• 1 month later...

This is the best tdu day of my LIFE!

:excited::excited::excited::excited:

Dodge Viper RT/10

Vehicle replaced: I replaced Golf, you can replace whatever car you like

Converted by: terzer

Body by: ZXT

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Features:

High Poly Exterior

Mid Poly Interior

Working Headlights

Cock LR (its not really a LR, its almost the same as the HR)

Body LR (its not really a LR, its almost the same as the HR)

Working Gauges

Custom Rims

Accurate Detail

Custom Name

Working Side/Interior mirrors

Bugs: I didn't make open-able doors and windows, because the interior door panels can't be re-modeled properly, without ugly overlapping and holes, the windows in roadster version are looking very ugly.

I don't know why, but when i use bump map in the texture, the textures appears almost completely black in the shadow.

Sorry!

DOWNLOAD RAR

MIRROR

I'm providing Rar with the exterior, interior, rims, TDUPK file for physics. For body swap, go to the Bnk\Vehicules folder in TDU, choose the car you want to replace, copy the names (example: Viper_Cpe.bnk and Viper_Cpe_I) backup them, then rename the files, i'm providing with those names and place them in that folder. Do the same with the rims. For physics, you need TDUPE, open it, choose the car, you want to replace, load it, import the TDUPK file, save car, save all data.

If you have questions, ask me, please. I'm sorry i don't provide installer, but i'm not sure, which car to replace.

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file if there is one!!

Requires Djey's Magicmap

[/size]Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

Optional Terms of use (delete or leave what you wish)

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [enter email in README]

- You are allowed to edit this modification and it's contents for your own private use [if applicable]

- You are allowed to post this modification on your own site [if applicable]

- If posting a pic using materials from other properties please credit them accordingly ie; Rear Wing from NFS Most Wanted [if applicable]

- Before uploading work by another modder, permission must be granted by the original author

[/left]

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 years later...