We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Crazy Winter Mod auto setup program v1.5

TheDuck38

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the files downloaded from filefront somehow damaged?

When I try opening them with WinRAR archiver I get a message saying that the file may be in unknown format or damaged.

The format is definitely not the problem.

Hello,

As it's big files, it happens sometimes that they get corrupt... just get the 'checksums' text files and you'll be able to check if one of the files is damaged, and then get it again.

It happened to me the first time I uploaded my files, and then downloaded them to check everything was OK : the first segment was bad. Downloaded again and it worked.

I don't know Winrar archiver; I used 7zip to compress as it was a freeware that everybody can get.

Don't hesitate if still have trouble. And I would advise to upgrade to 'Season Mod' (check my signature) before starting to use the mod (just install them in a row without launching the app) in order to get all the features.

Theduck38

• 2 weeks later...

Yo!

First of all, Hello everyone. I've just tried to download this installer, and only the mod, and both of them ended with failure. On megaupload i get 5Kb/s with falls to 1Kb/s and i get an error, the same is with filefront but it fails even faster. And I come to ask You if someone of You can upload this auto setup program on chomikuj.pl, the download speed is always good there.

Yo!

First of all, Hello everyone. I've just tried to download this installer, and only the mod, and both of them ended with failure. On megaupload i get 5Kb/s with falls to 1Kb/s and i get an error, the same is with filefront but it fails even faster. And I come to ask You if someone of You can upload this auto setup program on chomikuj.pl, the download speed is always good there.

Hello,

Megaupload gives me 700 kb/s for the first file, then from 250 to 100 kb/s... I cannot upload the files on the site you request as I don't understand the language... There's no flag to click to translate the site... sorry !

If you give me an 'English speaking' site, I will upload again the files...

TheDuck38

You could use Google Translate but I will not insist. Maybe torrent?

Or these sites although I dont know the speed of upload or download from there:

ifile.it

uploading.com

sendspace.com

mediafire.com

Hello,

Try this :

TDU CWE AS 1_51.7z.001

TDU CWE AS 1_51.7z.002

TDU CWE AS 1_51.7z.003

TDU CWE AS 1_51.7z.004

TDU CWE AS 1_51.7z.005

These files have been uploaded on Sendfile.com... they have not been checked (I mean, downloaded after upload), so if the decompressing goes bad, get the checksum file on Megaupload or filefront, and verify the files you get are good. If not after a few try, tell me and I will upload again the corrupt file.

If you get a correct install, consider upgrading directly to the "Season mod" (check my signature) before using the application. This will give you more security, more mods, and also a log file in case of issue.

TheDuck38

• 1 year later...