We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MackAndChuck: Lamborghini Gallardo - Removed

ImTheHunter

Alright, you got me. And I'm not going to try to lie, I'm not going to be an arse and say that I did make them and start up some huge arguement. I know I attempted to take Saladline1's audio and claim it as my own, sampled audio. And I'm not going to make some excuse up either. I just did it, and I feel like crap now.

I tried sampling about 30 videos. I can't do it at all. Every single time I try sampling, it just screws up and it sounds horrible.

When I realized what I had done, and when it came clean, I felt like leaving Test Drive Unlimited forever. After I saw what I accomplished, I unplugged my Driving Force GT, Wound it up and put it away... then slept. for six hours.

I tried playing other games, but they just aren't as fun as Test Drive! I can't get off of the game.

So I have decided to create a sincere apology to the entire forum of Test Drive Unlimited: Central.

I am sorry for upsetting you, stealing your work (Saladline1) and disturbing the peace of this forum, and I do deeply hope you all can forgive me. I promise that I will never steal or claim any work as my own.

Thank you for your time. I will still be here on the forums of course, I just need to learn some better audio skills. I would love to make my own car sound :)

Thank you,

Mackenzie :sulk:

(QuickEdit: I wish I could find the lock button, but I'm lost on the page. :P)

I respect your work, but I have a few objections.

1. Next time please ask for permission.

2. No, it doesn't sound like a proper Gallardo because NFS Shift's samples aren't real enough so I have new samples for V2.0, that would sound proper.

3. I think you are meaning Gearbox whine, not Turbocharger whine. :P

I wish you good luck with your future mods.:thumbsup:

Cheers.

I respect your work, but I have a few objections.

1. Next time please ask for permission.

2. No, it doesn't sound like a proper Gallardo because NFS Shift's samples aren't real enough so I have new samples for V2.0, that would sound proper.

3. I think you are meaning Gearbox whine, not Turbocharger whine. :P

I wish you good luck with your future mods.:thumbsup:

Cheers.

1. I tried to ask permission, I attempted to PM you multiple times but the forum did not allow me to send a PM to anyone (I got a 404 error... Sorry :C)

2. The only AudioReal sound is actually only the startup and idle, because I recorded them from YouTube and MosPort circuit (I live right by it :D)

3. I guess, yeah :P

I am deeply sorry for not asking permission, and I do hope you can forgive me. :sulk:

Well don't tell me that you used samples from that video because I ain't going to believe you. This is saladine1's mod because I've been using it every since I found this forum and trust me, I know it's bugs. A very obvious one would be when you release the acceleration at low rpms ==>> the offlow sample isn't synchronised with the onlow.

Also you couldn't have used samples from that video because the mod should have sounded very similar to the video (example: Doctor G.'s mods).

I'm sorry if you feel offended but every time I see people stealing I feel offended myself.

Good Luck on your future mods.

Alright, you got me. And I'm not going to try to lie, I'm not going to be an arse and say that I did make them and start up some huge arguement. I know I attempted to take Saladline1's audio and claim it as my own, sampled audio. And I'm not going to make some excuse up either. I just did it, and I feel like crap now.

I tried sampling about 30 videos. I can't do it at all. Every single time I try sampling, it just screws up and it sounds horrible.

When I realized what I had done, and when it came clean, I felt like leaving Test Drive Unlimited forever. After I saw what I accomplished, I unplugged my Driving Force GT, Wound it up and put it away... then slept. for six hours.

I tried playing other games, but they just aren't as fun as Test Drive! I can't get off of the game.

So I have decided to create a sincere apology to the entire forum of Test Drive Unlimited: Central.

I am sorry for upsetting you, stealing your work (Saladline1) and disturbing the peace of this forum, and I do deeply hope you all can forgive me. I promise that I will never steal or claim any work as my own.

Thank you for your time. I will still be here on the forums of course, I just need to learn some better audio skills. I would love to make my own car sound :)

Thank you,

Mackenzie :sulk:

(QuickEdit: I wish I could find the lock button, but I'm lost on the page. :P)

Chill out, my friend. Crap happens. Don't quit modding.

Every modder runs into trouble sometimes, so did I. Try using samples from games (NFS Shift for example). OR read Doctor G's "Post your videos and get a free soundmod" thread and you find there the exact requirements in order for a video to be usable.

Good Luck.